JamesDeeks for Senate!

JamesDeeks for Senate
JamesDeeks for Senate

Greetings and salutations everyone,

I am running to be a Senator in this great state of Firestone and I am counting on your support!

About me

I am JamesDeeks, the 16th Sheriff of Stapleton County, and after an impromptu career change I have decided to continue being a servant to the public and represent the voices of the citizens in Congress.

I believe what will be one of the most helpful aspects for me within the congress is my lengthy department experience, this has allowed me to understand how I can assist each department in any legislative issues it may have. My departmental experience includes:

• Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
    I have served the great county as a member of the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office for over 4 and a half years in many positions including SWAT Commander, Special Operations Commander and most importantly as it’s Sheriff for which I held for over 2 years

• Firestone National Guard
    Within the Firestone National Guard I have served as the Senior Enlisted Advisor to Infantry, Sergeant Major of the National Guard, TRADOC CO and Command Master Sergeant of the Air National Guard

• Department of Aviation
    I currently serve as an Air Traffic Controller

• Department of Public Works
    I currently serve as a Public Employee within the Public Works, working hard to ensure that our streets are kept clean from debris!

In addition to my departmental experience I currently hold a EMT-B and TCCC certification and formerly held a POST Certification - I have also been said to be the human representation of the 100 emoji :100:. Furthermore I have served during the Float Administration on foreign relations, working with a team to respond proportionately to threats received from foreign powers (Aigio).

Plans

Despite opposition from maniac members of Congress who wish to decide elections without a public vote, I want to work on ideas which the public want. Congress may try and propose bills to BAR me from political office, BAR me from public office and BAR me from owning private businesses but I will NOT BE DETERRED FOR FIGHTING FOR THE PEOPLE!

A few of my ideas are as follows:

• Host Public Consultations to ensure that bill proposals are working for the people
  • Work with my colleagues to help with constitutional reform
  • Work on getting power delegated to inferior governments to help these governments flourish
  • Engage with the public and the media through visits, press releases etc.
  • Attempt to work with the tyrannical Executive Branch
  • Action referendums for any major pieces of legislation which divides the state
  • Drain the swamp of the political elitists to ensure that congress is representing THE PEOPLE
  • Find out the REAL truth about Aigio

If you believe in the democratic process, if you want to stop your lives being ruled by people who do NOT WORK FOR YOU and if you want problems in state government to be FIXED, please support this post, join the campaign discord and vote for me in the elections.

Your most faithful servant,
JamesDeeks (1)

JamesDeeks for Senate Officially endorsed and funded by the JamesDeeks is the best Sheriff EVER! Political Action Committee

6 Likes

Support .

4 Likes

Support :100:

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

SUPPORT! THE RECENT SITUATIONS PROVE THAT WE NEED JAMESDEEKS WITHIN THE FIRESTONE GOVERNMENT!

4 Likes

SUPPORT

5 Likes

SUPPORT!!

3 Likes

support !

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

I’d like to note, James never actually did anything as TRADOC CO. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

He was on LOA!

2 Likes

I have proof that shows otherwise!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Ah yes the one class you weren’t even alive for

Anyways, support

3 Likes

support it’s time to clean prominence and drain the swamp

3 Likes

FULL SUPPORT! dont do corrupt act silly man

3 Likes

i love it. support from the gay people community. #LGBTQ+Supported #GoGirl #JDeeks4Firestone

4 Likes

Support on behalf of your Advisor Committee

3 Likes