JamesDeeks for County Council!

JamesDeeks for Council Campaign

Council Intentions Documentation
For release to the public

Greetings and Salutations!

It would be my pleasure to publicize my standing for the County Council elections 2018, I sense the impression that Stapleton needs a strong candidate who is enthusiastic to stand up for what is correct. I am the picturesque candidate for this position, hoping to bring the council to magnificence. It’s time for a change! The council has been emitting a bad image for too long, with nothing beneficial being published the whole of the last term, people think it is a laid-back job I will display the opposite. Even though my experience is mostly in the Law Enforcement field I would appreciate it if you let me get involved within the political sphere, besides it will bring a fresh new face to modify the ways things are functioning now. Engaging and interacting with the citizens would be one of my primary concerns, we need laws shaped around their needs and ones that are beneficial to all, not just ones that a benefit a few bureaucrats.

If we get the correct people, we can accomplish prestigious things.
I would be delighted if you could Support me in my endeavors, as well vote for me on election day.

Kind Regards,
JamesDeeks

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

my good ol’ friend. good luck.

Support
M.Lafayette

4 Likes

ultra support
future councilman deeks

kro_x

4 Likes

support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Support

B_ear

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

even though I’m running against you, support. good luck b :heart: no homo

4 Likes

I don’t know if I’m allowed to support you because I’m running but I think we can accomplish great things together.
Good luck my friend,
TacticalCuffs

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes
2 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Why am I so late?

You, unlike any other candidate in which I have ever supported in the past, have my full and unparalleled support. Good luck and o7.

4 Likes
2 Likes