JakeGames25 for House of Representatives, Special Elections, September 2020

“A house divided against itself cannot stand” - Abraham Lincoln, Former President of the USA
Let us unite, Jake2020!

bro you managed to unify the entire forums against your campaign you’re worrying about the wrong division

2 Likes

I support this man, I don’t really care if he shit talks business because I myself shit talks business in v2 because I find most of them useless myself because idk what business even do in v2

5 Likes

but i highly recommend municipal official before shooting for such a prestigious position. and it doesnt look good when your supervisor is confirming our claims about you talking shit about businesses and being a hypocrite. we (the house) don’t want that and i can speak for everyone in the house and im sure someone in the senate will concur

2 Likes

I would almost disagree with each claim made, simply look at the FNN discord from 06 to 09 (months) and it was almost like I ran the company for that period of time.

1 Like

its kinda hard for me to agree with that when the PRESIDENT of FNN is backing us up…

1 Like

You’d be the first one to Nay any bill that gives business owners the right to dismiss their employees for any reason.

2 Likes

Oh… yea you say that now but you wouldn’t be FNN Vice President… IF IT WASN’T FOR ME!

2 Likes

He should just remove that role from his experience on the speech.

1 Like

True that… because he wouldn’t be Vice President anymore…

PERIOD!

1 Like

i really like the color of your speech. support!

2 Likes

no support - most ideas have either already failed or won’t be even useful until v3…

2 Likes

Why get experience in county government when its BASICALLY USELESS?

2 Likes

I’d like to make this a formal apology for blowing up the Firestone Forms, unfortunately not everyone has been able to reply to any form due to it logging out. In no way shape or form, did I expect everyone to come out and start bashing. My hate is not to FNN at all, and I’d like to make it clear that FNN is a great news source, but the President can’t properly remove his administration due to some of the Firestone laws.

That’s it for the 11:09 news, goodnight.

6 Likes

For anyone who is looking to support, I suggest you read this forum post and ask on the opinion of this man. Many people who own a commerce business will be more than likely against him due to his past comments in certain discord on the “inactivity and unpopularity” of these businesses. He has done this in the Quest Expeditions discord as well as the Capital Gas of Firestone discord in the past. I believe Dustin and Faachiano can agree with me on this one.

8 Likes

Temporarily closed for the night. Posts that are in violation of the terms of service have been deleted. Please stay on topic and respect the forum regulations.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

1 Like

did he win?

2 Likes

what the fuck happened here

5 Likes

jake ur awfully quiet here don’t think u gonna get much votes if u sit there and take it. use ur beak n start talking yute

3 Likes

Go vote for the three new Representatives.

2 Likes