JadeRigs 4 House - Building A New Brand

JadeRigs for House of Representatives - Building A New Brand

Salutations to the State of Firestone. It is time to slay and welcome in me, JadeRigs as someone who is running for the House of Representatives this election. Should I be successful, this will not only be my 1st term, but one of the many in which I plan to run for in the future. Below I have outlined my resume and many other things for you to take a peek at. Thank you for your support and as always, slay.

Experience & Resume

Current and Former Positions/Certifications
• Department of Public Works – Supervisor & Public Relations Officer
• Department of Commerce – Senior Inspector
• Department of Corrections – Correctional Officer
• Peace Officer Standards & Training - Instructor & Public Affairs Office
• Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Deputy & Field Training Officer

Certifications & Other Qualifications
• EMT-B/FF Certified
• POST Certified
• Rotorcraft Pilot License

Plans and Goals throughout term

Even though I am new to the political and legislative world, I plan to use this term to help correct and modify former legislation (such as from 3-4 years ago) and create new legislation with my fellow Representatives and Senators. I have worked with some Representatives before in providing them my thoughts and opinions in how certain things should be changed and whether or not the change is for the good of firestone.

With this being said, much as many others who are running throughout this term are doing, I plan to build any legislation I create off of what the public want. Whether it be more gun legislation or even just more business legislation, I want to work with the Citizens of the State to do what is best for them.

Overall, thank you for your support and I hope to be one of your next Representatives. Please contact me with any questions.

4 Likes

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

supporttt!

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

support no doubt

2 Likes

absolute queen. SUPPORT! <3

2 Likes

support!!!

2 Likes

support and endorsed

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 7.47.22 PM
demonman3200 supports

1 Like

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 7.50.32 PM
Nativlist supports

1 Like

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 7.50.54 PM
coolguy51839 supports

1 Like

support :boom:

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

I was once again held into captivity and peer pressured by @Soiandiis to support this. I hereby support painfully.

4 Likes

i did nothing.

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 7.54.35 PM
cixrio supports

1 Like

support queen

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes