Jacobbron & MisterTypo for Arborfield

Jacobbron & MisterTypo for Arborfield

"Building a better future "

About Us & Speech:

Jacobbron: Greetings! My name is Jacob (as you may have guessed from my username), and I am very excited to run for Mayor of Arborfield! Typo and I intend to change A LOT of things in Arborfield in order to make it much more active than it has been in the past. In this post you will see our agenda for the city that we intend to push, plans for city events, and how we intend to make the municipal government more transparent. We hope you vote for the best option.

My Experiences Within the State:

FDPW Supervisor
FDOBW Water Technician
Arborfield City Councilman
House Representative
Founder/CEO of Firestone Transit

Thank you for your time, everyone. If you have any more questions for me, my Discord tag will be on the very bottom of this post.

MisterTypo: Howdy. My name is Typo. I’ve been in Firestone for quite a while. I am thrilled to have been chosen by Jacobbron to be his Deputy Mayor Candidate. Jacobbron and I are dedicated to the citizens and relative transparency. We already have plans in the making on how we can ensure the City of Arborfield can become better and reform its former glory. Arborfield has been through a lot, and right now, its not up to par. Arborfield needs a complete renovation and someone who can dedicate the majority of their time and efforts to refurbish it. Jacob and I can. My experience within the public affairs/relations aspect of things is almost beyond comparable. I have ideas to increase public outlook on Arborfield and ensure Arborfield is running smoothly that I know work because I helped come up with them for other occupations. We know we can do this. We just need your support.

My Experiences Within the State:

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Corporal (Incumbent)
Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training Junior Instructor
Department of Commerce Public Affairs Auditor
City of Redwood Press Secretary
Department of Aviation Ground Maintenance
Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training Admissions Officer
Firestone Department of Health EMT
City of Redwood Alderman
Firestone Rifle Association Public Affairs Director
Stapleton County Councilmember
Stapleton County Council Chairman (Incumbent)

Public Outreach Ideas:

As everyone knows, the City of Arborfield RARELY hosts any type of event, whether that be Open Office events or even meetups with businesses. Our goal is to make it appear that we aren’t a ghost town with an inactive government that doesn’t do anything to interact and build the necessary relationships between the Arborfield Government and its inhabitant individuals and businesses. We intend to hold events like the ones previously listed at least every two weeks. We believe that by opening our doors to citizens and businesses, we can make the city a lot more enjoyable and transparent than it has ever been.

Our Agenda:

Like we said above, we plan to make the City of Arborfield a LOT more active, proper, and subservient to superiors. Here’s how we’re going to do it:

• Meet with businesses inhabiting in the City of Arborfield and discuss how we, as a government, can be both beneficial and fair to those businesses
  • Ensure Twitter accounts and press entities are active and reporting often on events within the city
  • Ensure Arborfield citizens are made aware of passed legislation by giving explanations that are directed more towards individuals without knowledge of government/legislative terms
  • Revisal of the Arborfield City Charter and previosly passed legislation to ensure everything correlates with superior legislation and further ensuring contradicting statements and legislation are unallowed
  • Ensure all city employees are aware of their assigned tasks, how to do them, and how to ensure proper record is kept
  • Creating ways for Arborfield inhabitants to reach out to the government to ensure inhabitants are happy and safe

Concluding Statement:
As you have been able to observe, Arborfield is simply not in the best place right now. Hopefully, through our campaign speech, you will realize that Typo and I are the ideal candidates in reshaping this broken city and ensuring its stability through our previously listed proposals. Can we count on your support?

Respectfully Signed,
Jacobbron
Jacobbron#6969

MisterTypo
Typo#9317

6 Likes

support

3 Likes

support <3

3 Likes

Support!!!

4 Likes

Support from realdavids25!

3 Likes

Support from Bluejay163!

3 Likes

support hes a wonderful and very experienced candidate

4 Likes

Support from bobjacksmen!

3 Likes

Support from Donald_McDoogle!

3 Likes

Support from fer33rar165!

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

I’ve always been critical of municipalities, and always will be. Do I see the point of them? No. But alas, they exist, and these people seem to want to do something possibly useful with them for some reason, so why not I guess

Support

4 Likes

Support from bobgoblinbobgoblin!

3 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support from connor8033!

3 Likes

Support from Jaydengames08!

3 Likes

Support from Jamxsy!

3 Likes