Jacobbron for House of Representatives

i. My Speech

Hello everyone,

If you can’t tell, my name is Jacob. I’ve been apart of the Firestone community for around three years now and in the legislative community in Firestone for about a year and a half now. I’ve learned a lot in this year in a half with this legislative experience in Firestone. One thing important that I have learned so far through out my journey with the legislative branch both in state and in the City of Arborfield is that you can make a change in this state, but its the matter of if its a good change… or a irrelevant change. I’ve seen a lot of irrelevant changes within the State of Firestone when it comes to legislation. I will also admit, I used to make a lot of irrelevant changes when I was a Representative a few months ago and when I was a Councilman for Arborfield. But I differed from my ways when I was first getting into the legislative position, and I have learned how to make a good change and when it’s necessary to even make a change at all!

Choose someone who will strive to make a good change in the state and remove all the irrelevant changes.

ii. Current & Past Experince

• Representative (also served on the County Affairs Committee)
  • Incumbent Mayor of the City of Arborfield x1.5
  • Arborfield Councilman
  • DPW Supervisor
  • DOBW Watercraft Technician
  • CEO/Founder of Capital Energy of Firestone
  • CEO/Founder of Firestone Transit

iii. Agenda

My top priority is transparency within the State of Firestone. If I do happen to get my own office as a Representative, I will make sure notify citizens and Heads of Departments about any legislation that is in our docket which may be important changes that they need to watch out for. I also plan to make a server dedicated for asking questions about my office and can take questions from me about my opinions on a topic or would like to comment to me about something. Of course, anyone can contact me through DM’s about anything, but at least it would be a public environment where everyone could interact with me with no secrets at all. Everyone deserves the freedom of information, and that’s what I strive for.

I plan to host events with small businesses around the state and reach out to them to get feedback on what they would like to see from the State Legislature. I will even go as far of funding small businesses to help them grow and get better things for their company. I feel like small businesses get ignored way too much even though they have a lot of potential. That’s a thing I definitely plan to change.

Of course, there will be more things in the future, but for right now, those two are my top priorities.

iv. Conclusion

That’s about it guys! If you have any feedback, comments, or questions, please DM me or comment them below.

/s/
Jacobbron

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

dannybec supports!

1 Like

support

2 Likes

j_aaaames supports!

1 Like

no support