Jacobbron for Aborfield City Council

Hello everyone. This is my second time for running for a municipal position but was suggested to go with City Council first, well, that is what I am currently doing. I would like to be on the ballot for City Council, but I cannot do it without the civilians of City of Aborfield and State of Firestone’s help.

My experiences within the state:

• DPW Employee (currently)

• POST Cadet (currently)

• Firestone Fire Academy (had to leave due to being in the hospital for a month)

• CEO/Founder of Capital Energy of Firestone (retired)

My plans:

I want to readvise bills within the city to make them better, I want to attempt to raise the speed limit in some areas that are unnecessarily low, and help reduce crime within the area. I know within this position I will face challenges with bills and etc, but when I’m in my hard times, I will face towards the civilians of the City of Aborfield and State of Firestone to help make my decision.

Once again, if you support my cause, please say “Support” in the comments. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me through this Discord tag: Jacobbron#4016.

Thanks,
Jacobbron

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

How will you reduce crime?

3 Likes

By adding more police presence within the city.

2 Likes

Doing this for him. He supports.

2 Likes

Doing this for him. He supports, username is bobjacksmen.

2 Likes

Doing this for him. He supports, username is the discord username.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Doing this for him. He suports, username is the discord username.

2 Likes

Doing this for him. He supports, the username is GetVaporizedDumFurry.

2 Likes

That is not within your remit as a city councillor.

3 Likes

This is also not within your remit as a City Councillor for the most part.

3 Likes

Well I want try at least, or find some other way.

2 Likes

I am still learning what to do and what not to do in these kind of positions, but I assumed a City Council could because my city in really life was able to do it in residential area that had a lot of crime, but I guess its different for a lego game I guess. Good luck on your campaign!

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes