Jackh4m_r for County Council

INTRODUCTION

Hello there! Many of you may already know me, some of you probably don’t. However, I’m mostly known by two names. AsianImpression, and MarianVLiamsworth. I know, I keep changing my names, and I’m sorry. For those of you who do know me, let’s just get down to business. For those of you who don’t however, I am here to fight for you, and ensure the welfare of the people that I serve. Here’s a little bit about me:

-Fmr. FNG Infantry Lieutenant
-Fmr. Arborfield Councilman
-Fmr. House of Representatives member
-Department of Corrections - Senior Correctional Officer
-DOC:Marine Division - Ensign
-Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Sergeant

As of right now, I’ve gotten the feels in around the county government, and I feel that I am ready to do the job and commit to it, if you do wish to elect me as one of your Councilmen for Stapleton County.

WHAT I WILL DO

As of right now the county government lacks one, crucial, thing. Power. However with SCSO:GATE and the former CE Patchy’s authoritarian rule fresh in our minds, this simply cannot be achieved in our situation. However, I will help us move on from it, and eventually establish a new powerful county government that can be effective against corruption and scandals. I plan on signing in several bills in order to establish back the former powers of the county government, as well as preventing another scandal such as the one Patchy319 has created for us. Hear me on this, I will TRY to re-establish the county government to its former glory. No longer will it be just another useless seat in the State, it will be the most renowned government institution this state has ever known!

WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE ME?

Unlike others, I don’t make promises I can’t make. And I can’t promise that all of this can be done, but I can promise that I can TRY. Gentlemen, let’s do this for our sake, and prevent another collapse.

IN CONCLUSION

I hope I am able to sway you about your choices for this election. Also, VOTE! IT IS YOUR CIVIC DUTY AS A CITIZEN. If you have any questions, DM me at Jackie!#4945.

jackh4m_r
“A choice you’ll not regret.”

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

I support

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/2a0e4afe3971bc718b3ecdec6d468a9d

-TorontoLaws

1 Like

Support

1 Like

I support :eye: :lips: :eye:

1 Like

If you don’t shoot me again for being a Tanuki…

then support!

1 Like

SUPPORT

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT!

1 Like

support :koala: :penguin: :crocodile: :t_rex: :sauropod: :whale2: :turkey: :t_rex: :herb: :maple_leaf: :palm_tree: :evergreen_tree: :blossom: :hibiscus: :lemon:

1 Like

WHAT

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/41da7c8014b8cde3695ef164e95d583d

-Ndog1792

1 Like

Greetings Jack,

I feel like your platform is only criticizing past administration’s and your fellow constituents.

Can you please give some elaboration on what exactly you plan to accomplish if elected into the County Council, and what about being transparent?

And getting your fellow residential opinionated individuals personalized opinions on what they would like to see change within the county governmental body.

Because I can tell right now; you portray yourself to think you’re better than your fellow candidates and the last thing we need is someone that’s arrogant in office.

Now I leave you with words of encouragement, sometimes instead of bringing false hope just outlined your plans and reinsure the citizens of the State of Firestone you have the qualifications to perform these duties effectively.

And to put your politicial differences aside and to only focus on the future not the past as sometimes it’s better to visualize a future that we all want to see, instead of focusing on the negative side of things that have transpired.

Respectfully,

CongressionalDefend

1 Like

Greetings!

I understand your concerns with my platform! Please know this, I am not attempting to be arrogant, however if my platform does give off a certain feeling of it, I do sincerely apologize.

I plan on establishing bills that will effectively restore the powers taken away from the county government by the state government, but at the same time, regulating it so that it doesn’t get out of control. I leave not the people with words of despair, but merely reminding them of the history of the county government, and how not to repeat it.

History however, will always be filled with despair and we cannot change that. What we can change, is how we move forward. That is my platform, to move forward.

Please do understand, I am not attempting to put my ego ahead of me, nor attempting to make promises I cannot keep, but I will try to make those changes happen, no matter how hard I have to work towards it.

My goal in this campaign, is not to scare people, but to restore actual hope. Because I know we can move forward.

Respectfully,

jackh4m_r

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support!!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like