Jackfruitism for House

JACKFRUITISM FOR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Hello, my name is Jackfruitism, and I’m running for the House of Representatives again, and I’m going to answer the questions that I absolutely know you have.

As always, you can find my Experience below.

• Firestone Senator
  • Firestone State Representative
  • Prominence District Press Secretary
  • Owner of Diaz Investigations
  • Associate Vice President of BakerBoys
  • Holy Donuts General Manager
  • Firestone Speedway Security Director
  • POST Certified
  • Department of Corrections Officer
  • Mayor of the City of Arborfield
  • Prominence District Clerk
  • Stapleton County Deputy Chief of Staff

Recently, I did resign from the House of Representatives because of its inactivity, and there were/are quite frankly some individuals who I did not work with well and did not want to work with. Then again, there were also a lot of people who were holding the chamber back.

With the new elections, to my surprise, very little candidates are re-election candidates, prompting me to be inspired to join the chamber again.

You might be thinking it’s hypocritical of me to run again for House after resigning because of the state that it was in, maybe it is, but that’s why the Citizens of the State of Firestone get to vote, so instead of complaining, don’t vote me if you don’t think I am qualified lol.

I’ve spent most of my time in Firestone in politics, from the Executive of Municipalities, and State Congress.

I am not going to lie and say I have a whirlwind of legislation planned, but I still plan on doing what I did, which is listening to the people.

I still plan on helping new Congresswo(men)

Hope that I will have your vote in this election.

Sincerely,

Jackfruitism

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

i support!

2 Likes

Support ig