Jackfruitism for County Executive

JACKFRUITISM FOR COUNTY EXECUTIVE

Greetings, my name is Jackfruitism, and I’m running for County Executive. Some people may know me as DiazEdmundo.

You can find my Experience below. (resume attached)

Jackfruitism Resume | Trello

I have plans that are worth considering, I do not plan on prolonging the status quo of inaction, nor supporting the framework that it has historically run on, and continues to feed on.

My plans include working with all members of the County Government, and the municipalities serving under it, supporting their operations, and assisting in the progression of their growth. I plan in some way or another to be a major help and impact on businesses, although that is more so tasked directly with the municipalities and state government.

Additionally, I plan on monitoring the activity of all officials within the County Government, and taking action if inactivity does continue.

Currently the vast majority of all functions within the County are up to par, and that is something that I have been proud to do my best to assist with serving the last few County Executive’s either as Press Secretary, or as their Chief of Staff.

My service in the County has extended past several positions within the administration, including Press Secretary, (Deputy) Chief of Staff, and several other positions.

I have served in the County Sheriff’s Office, something that I very much enjoyed, and gained important knowledge, and experience from

While undoubtedly, it’s important to consider the opinions of your constituents, some of those people working in the agencies you are responsible for the oversight of, are your constituents as well.

And when running for office, that is a bid to serve everyone, not just those who elected you, and that does include taking the concerns of those who work in agencies in the County, or wherever else you may be serving seriously.

As an official of the outgoing administration, I’ve gotten a gist of the standing employees have on the current departments, and their respective administrative figures, giving me a good insight as to what courses of action if any would be necessary.

I have functionally served in every municipality within the County, I was Mayor of Arborfield, I’ve served as every city’s Press Secretary. And I have served in every city council, giving me a nudge of experience and insight as to the function of municipalities and what I can do to help.

Additionally, I’ve held monumental roles, primarily, I am a 5 term Congressman currently serving as President pro tempore, and I have held several other roles within the State Government, also giving me a plethora of knowledge into government.

I have faith in my own convictions, and I am positive that there are multiple qualified candidates running in this election, which in a way makes me happy knowing that there are people also interested in benefiting the County.

Obviously with a new department in the County, I’d institute a competent and experienced head for the agency, and monitor its progression and consult my advisors to see overall how the direction of that department is going.

I plan to base my administration, if elected, primarily on major administrative decisions with as much rational public insight as I can.

Please reach out if you have questions.

Sincerely,

Jackfruitism

5 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

SUPPORT & ENDORSED, ITS TIME FOR A NEW ERA

3 Likes

support endorse

3 Likes

major support!

2 Likes

support!

3 Likes

9 Likes

support and endorsed

3 Likes

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Jack has had a long history of toxicity and has attempted to online date a multitude amount of “girls” on roblox. Overtime, he has changed and has become a respectful and normal human being. I am glad he has reformed himself in the name of Jesus Christ himself and now has good intentions and has my FULL SUPPORT for County Executive. His decorated career in Firestone has existed and prospered for such a long time for a reason. He is dedicated, to the citizens of Stapleton County and will fight for the people!

Sincerely,
Former Prominence/Toxic District Police Department Officer
Former Arborfield Police Officer
Current Criminal within the State of Firestone

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

i categorically deny all of the aforementioned allegations but alas appreciate the support

2 Likes

debateable

1 Like

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes