Its time

It’s time ladies and gentleman

It’s time I start a gang that doesn’t frp like every other criminal out there. Yall leo’s actually need a challenge with decent criminals. Here’s your shot

shout out to IO dem boys r beast

but anyways… watch out leo’s :wink:

2 Likes

very homo man above ^

1 Like

lol yes sir

FULL HOMO

1 Like

Get lost. You have made firestone a worser place. You have tried to get the superintendent out of office for personal benefits while supporting others that had a goal of being power hungry to get promoted in FSP. You should leave the ro-state community.

You then create an apology letter and then begin to do crime in firestone, how the hell does that even work?

1 Like

damn someone’s still salty

kos list

1. Sharm500
1 Like

mark stop being gay and go to bloodbane ur gang is gonna suck and bloodbane gonna suck ahahhahaa

for real ur gang sounds shit

1 Like

dude leave that alone it’s done and over don’t keep bashing him for it

1 Like

uh, starting a coup is more serious then u think it is

1 Like

Get off your fucking soap box. I’m tired of you taking everything so seriously and only looking for fights with everyone. It’s a game and others have fun by making gangs to fight an opposition. Others join the government to do the same.

4 Likes

It’ll be nice to have a gang that isn’t toxic! :grin:

@Markehabashi

2 Likes

bro we are past this

1 Like

Mark add All SWAT TO hitlist please, ty

1 Like

I mean it’s not that big of a deal, you’re just making it drama for the sake of it. If he wnoto do crime then thats his decision.

2 Likes

Well if hes gonna do a crime then maybe he shouldnt try to apologize then do a crime?

1 Like

He apologized after that happened and then everyone moved on from that and now hes gonna do crime

2 Likes

k, i dont care but cool.

1 Like

yes sir!

1 Like

oooo :thinking:

1 Like

u wanna help good sir?

1 Like

i literally thought this was a gubernatorial election post

i was about to obliterate this post

but its ok carry on