iTeslaL for County Council

iTeslaL for County Council

Hello, citizens of Firestone. I am iTeslaL, a prospective candidate for the Stapleton County Council. I am looking to start off my career in politics yet again, here in the Stapleton County Council.

I - EXPERIENCE
I have held different political positions within different ro-states, all of which failed due to inactivity or development issues.

• Former Senator - State of Falcon Falls (Inactivity issues)
  • Former Senator - State of Clifton (Development/Inactivity issues)
  • Former Senator - State of Northfall (Development/Inactivity Issues)

Based on that, you are able to notice my experience within notable and small states on the ROBLOX platform, thus allowing me to have some experience writing bills as well within the Stapleton County Council, if elected.

I am currently a small business owner of Electric Fish 'n Chips, a Barista within Whipped Cafe, an Employee within Toyz 4 Kidz!, and an Employee within General Sporting Goods, all of which give me tons of experience.

II - PLANS IF ELECTED
If elected, I’ll attend most, if not all of the sessions hosted, promoting activity in the Stapleton County Council. My plans for bills are as follows.

1. Restricting firearms usage in some dedicated areas.
    I plan on restricting firearms usage in local businesses, on waterways, or near the capitol building, all of which are critical places for local residents to buy things, enjoy their leisure time, or attend events at the capitol building.

2. Providing Financial Aid to Small Businesses
    As small business owners may know, it is hard to get a company running and pay employees without Firestone Dollars, and to combat that and support small businesses, I will be authoring a bill to give financial aid to businesses that require it, and that meet the requirements.

These bills are crucial to the future of Stapleton County and businesses within Stapleton County, which I am aiming to help.

If elected, I’ll also work with Mayors and Councilmen/Councilwomen from the various municipalities to host different events, such as meet and greets and meetings for the general public.

III - CONCLUSION
In conclusion, with the plans I have, I think I will be a great councilman for the future of Stapleton County residents and businesses. If you have any inquiries, feel free to direct message me on Firestone Forums or on Discord.

“Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.” - John F Kennedy

#VoteTesla

Respectfully,
iTeslaL

@moderators move to right category pls

Also support

how do u plan on doing this? where will u get the money?

no support, I don’t want firearms restricted

1 Like

How will you do this?

Everyone says they want to do something with businesses, how will you keep your promise?

In regards to the firearms usage, I will work with different departments in order to get it enforced in the respective areas, which is fairly easy to work with.

I will keep my promise by using my current resources, but limit the amount of businesses that receive financial aid, unlike other candidates, who usually just say “I will help businesses.”

Not totally restricted everywhere, though I want them restricted in businesses and waterways to keep people safe.

@YouFoundBluee
I currently have enough money myself to get the work done, but to businesses that meet the requirements, as I have said on countless occasions.

I will work with the municipalities and their respective departments, though not state departments like FSP, FCG, and all those departments, as it’s completely ridiculous to have them enforcing it.

Waters and City Council are 2 different things, no need to restrict firearms at businesses, no one is going to sit at a business to search everyone who is there

I’ll talk to you on DMs as it is easier!

1. Restricting firearms usage in some dedicated areas.
    I plan on restricting firearms usage in local businesses, on waterways, or near the capitol building, all of which are critical places for local residents to buy things, enjoy their leisure time, or attend events at the capitol building.

no support, dont want guns restricted

Only in some areas, as I have said numerous amount of times in my speech, I will be working with municipalities to restrict it in different locations, not throughout Stapleton County.

WataWippin_YT supports!

Getting rid of guns on the water is just stupid

Support

You don’t see people shooting on the waters in real life, I’ll DM you on Discord as it’s easier.

You don’t see it, it happens.

Not usually,

Support from FatherLando_n