Is the Purge thing still going on?

I am out of the loop (I just joined Firestone) and I just want to know is it still going on Because I am with the people who say to keep this buried A purge is a really shit idea

2 Likes

Why is this still a topic? It was retired a month ago.

2 Likes

To answer your question:

No, there has never been and (hopefully) never will be a purge. Although it may relieve stresses of LEOs or give people a new outlook opportunity, it could cause hate in the end. For example, someone kills you during the purge, you may be inclined to treat them differently after the purge.

Besides the point, there has never been a purge so there is no “purge thing” still going on, nor did it ever start. Although there has been ideas to start the purge, countless advertisements, and lots of thoughts from the idea, nothing has been official other than congress retiring the bill to enact a purge.

tl;dr there’s never been a purge, none have been going on, only an idea which has been rejected thus far

1 Like

Yeah I just wanted to know because the ad is still fucking up there if its retired the ad should be gone

1 Like

there will never be a purge whoevers idea it was in the first place was high of cocaine, weed, Tabasco, and vape.

1 Like

I agree with you. It’s really a fucking shit bill. Like I mean, what, you want to increment more fucking violence then we already have in the fucking cocksucking county? Just look at the miserable try hard frpers and criminals. You want more fucking scumbags? Then vote for this cocksucking bill.

1 Like

The ad is up for 30 days, your going to have to deal with it

1 Like

i think i accidentily said we need to start the purge first and then patchy made it a big scene lmaooo

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like