Is it FRP to run into a car and start punching?

Is it FRP to run into a car and start punching? I feel like it should be just because it’s unrealistic to phase through doors and such to start punching people. You should first try to break the door or window before you can start punching.

5 Likes

I would say in a way, yes I mean, it’s kinda equivalent to someone walking into a vehicle and shooting them while they are standing in the vehicle.

5 Likes

I believe it was already FRP, most cops already cuff rush when people do it.

5 Likes

if they don’t rp breaking the window or door and just start punching yes send a ban request and it’ll be reviewed by the mod team

4 Likes

then its frp for leos to “baton” people out of a car because they arent rping the glass breaking, undoing the seatbelt, and or unlocking the doors.

very crucial steps huh?

3 Likes

baton is meant to be a gameplay substitute to roleplaying ‘opens door’, ‘drags out of car’, etc

4 Likes

criminals shouldn’t have to do it if leos and everyone else have “substitutes” to that.

as i said, LEOs dont have to roleplay anything really, but criminals have to roleplay everything.

3 Likes

yes. unless you’re martian manhunter or green ghost (if you know, you know).

4 Likes

Just yesterday I got punched through my window because someone was having road rage. Add a development feature that makes you actually punch the glass before you get damaged

7 Likes

People use to drive off before the LEO could type those stuff out

5 Likes

IF a player roleplays opening the door/smashing the window of the vehicle, then proceeding to punch an occupant, it’s not fail roleplay.

ELSE, a player jumping into a vehicle, standing inside and proceeding to punch an occupant is fail roleplay.

BUT it doesn’t apply to the baton as the tool itself is a substitute to roleplay due to it smashing the window and forcing the occupant out of the vehicle itself - unless of course the officer is attempting to baton an occupant of a vehicle moving at speed and/or is actively standing inside in order to do so.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.