Is Firestone Dying?

Is it only striking me or is the activity in Firestone steadily decreasing?

I’ve noticed quite a dip in activity in-game within the past year, and the game seems to be capping at maximum between 50 and 70 players these days from what I see.

If we look at the census results (Trello), we can see the following:
December 2020 - 207 Responses
July 2021 - Approx. 500 Responses
February 2022 - Approx. 275 Responses
August 2022 - Approx. 175 Responses

What made the difference between July of '21 and August of '22? It was just a bit over a year and nearly 3/4 of responses stop coming in? Was it a peak because of COVID-19, or does anyone have any other guesses? I’d imagine that school plays a factor but I’m sitting with a lot of theories behind this.

Don’t know if it’s only striking me or if anyone else feels the same. I just hope this is a dip for activity and that the activity comes back once V3 is ready.

4 Likes

ANOTHER ONE!?!?

5 Likes

there’s like 2 posts on this already but whatever

tldr people are getting old and don’t have enough time to play roblox for hours a week. we also don’t have any new players coming in to replace the old players because of how hard things are to get into and the toxicity in this community. additionally a lack of interest, since most people in the community have been doing the same exact things for years

9 Likes

idk bruh i dont check forums

1 Like

have we considered the game is falling out of popularity in the current market of roblox

7 Likes

yeah pretty much

2 Likes

I wonder if fed was smart with the money he made from firestone or if he’s going broke.

4 Likes

LOL

|| 5 char ||

2 Likes

well considering he underpays the devs and he devex’s large chunks of robux

4 Likes

because the game is horrible and so is the community

5 Likes

Firestone is more of a business than it is a community, it’s all about the money

4 Likes

where did this come from

1 Like

a lot of og people have been retiring or leaving firestone, firestone just doesnt feel the same anymore. the community is very toxic, pedos everywhere, game isnt even fun and v3 is taking forever. the constant drama is making people leave and people are getting exposed left and right, so yes in my opinion firestone is dying.

another reason is that people dont like state games anymore, why go through a law enforcement academy when you can freely become a cop in a game like liberty county? kids these days dont have the patience and roblox is evolving, we cant stop that we just gotta accept it. state groups wont be a thing in 2-3 years…

3 Likes

thanks for waking up and getting slapped by reality

2 Likes

it been dying

1 Like

people grew up

1 Like

none of this seems like anything new

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.