IrrelevantCosmic for House of Representatives!

My name is IrrelevantCosmic, as of now I’d like to announce my candidacy for House of Representatives. This does not mean I do not like the city of Prominence or its people. I want to make change in Firestone and, as important as Prominence may be, I want to do more. This passion for change and drive for good is what defines me from other candidates. During these tough times, motivation is something that not many candidates will provide. The energy I will bring to the House of Representatives will be fresh and revitalizing. My novel ideas will positively influence Firestone as a whole and will assure our laws represent our current state.
I am a leader, some may claim to be leaders but there are not many who can truly be there for the people. Afterall, you guys are the people who truly matter in Firestone, if it weren’t for you, we would be nothing, so I commend you for having a good lapse of judgement to be able to elect our leaders. I hope your lapse of judgement does not fail you when voting these elections. My skills are much better than the rest of the candidates and I have plenty of proof in various groups in the Military and SCP genre. I’ve been a high rank in many groups due to my pure intelect and leadership capability. Not only does this show my basic skills but, this shows my versatility and ability to adapt to different situations without falling under pressure. This means adapting my leadership approach for every situation that comes my way without batting an eye.
Lastly, I am able to represent Firestone much more accurately. I am just another one like you. I am devoted to the betterment of Firestone. I practice this daily while on Stapleton County by giving rides to people and generally helping my fellow citizens out. My activity will assure I complete goals so everyone in Stapleton feels happy with our Congress. If I get hired these special elections, I will promise you that I will be the best choice you could make these elections. My incredible leadership skills and versatility in situations makes me someone that you want representing you in Congress. If you want someone who will absolutely change Firestone, consider supporting and voting for me, IrrelevantCosmic, because there is no candidate who will be there for you like I can.
Vote Cosmic this April!

2 Likes

SUPpert

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/692eee0e10e601695a3c7f6e640ce3ff

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. sure why not. you got my support

2 Likes

kinda sad if you get elected your gonna need to leave prom. gg

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

SUPPORT

~convicted felon thematthew_rblx

2 Likes

@AlexTheAviatorRBLX It’s a shame I’ll have to leave my beloved prominence but I’ll get a chance to change all of Firestone if I do win.

2 Likes

very well

2 Likes

Voting open.

2 Likes