Innovativemind for Senate

Innovativemind for Senate

Table of Contents

• Section I: Introduction
  • Section II: Goals and Expectations
  • Section III: Closing

Section I: Introduction

Hello Citizens of Firestone, once again I come to run for the position of Senator. This term will mark my fourth overall term and my third consecutive term in the Senate. I’ve put a lot of time and effort into the administration of the Senate serving as PPT as well as Lieutenant Governor. These previous experiences give me a lot of insight on how the Senate works and how to keep it in line administratively. Overall I am a long time Senator and hope to continue to serve the citizens to the best of my abilities.

Section II: Goals and Expectations

I hope to make sure the Senate maintains a level of professionalism that is respectable not only from the floor but administratively. I also hope to address a lot of the loopholes that remain within our laws whilst we’ve made a lot of progress over these last few terms in attempting to fix some of the problems that remain in law as well as loopholes remaining in the constitution.

Section III: Closing

I appreciate the time those of you that have read this have taken and hope that you’ll consider supporting me so I can once more do my duty as a Senator and public servant. My experiences and track record I hope gives you confidence that I can, have , and will uphold the office to the best of my abilities and hold fast to the ideals I espouse even when I’m under pressure from others. Thank you again for reading, and thank you for your support.

Signed,
Innovativemind

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support…

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Thanks for the support

1 Like

Support - extra words don’t mind these

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

Do Well My Sweet Grandson !! I Will Bake You The Freshest Batch Of Cookies !! Mwa xoxo

-Granny

1 Like

Voting is now open! Senate Election Voting of May 2019

1 Like