Innovativemind for Senate

Innovativemind for Senate

Table of Contents

• Section I: Introduction
  • Section II: Experiences
  • Section III: Goals and Expectations
  • Section IV: Closing

Section I: Introduction

Hello, I am Bob/Innovativemind some of you may know me from my time within the Senate already, or from my one month tenure as a Governor fill in. I hope to continue to contribute to the Congress as I was before my abrupt jump to Governor, and thank those that support my attempt.

Section II: Experiences

I’ve spent a lot of time on this website, as well as now over a year in Firestone. Here are a few of the things I believe I excel at and bring to the table.

• Public Relations
  • Trello Management
  • Legislative Writing
  • Event Management
  • Group Management
  • 2 Terms as Senator
  • Economic Management
  • 1 Month as Governor

My experience isn’t vast experience but it’s good experience within the Firestone Government. The amount I was able to learn from my 2 terms as a Senator and my tenure as the Governor was more then helpful. I was given an understanding of the Departments and how they run and the time and effort they’ve put forward. I believe with this I can properly represent the many different people of this fine State in hopes of making it better.

Section III: Goals and Expectations

I hope to improve upon the committees and special jobs the Senate is tasked with for far too long things like the Congressional Government Oversight Committee have been rendered useless as it’s failed to meet legal quotas on meetings as well as even elect proper leadership. I hope to help fix these problems so the Senate and the Congress as a whole can properly fulfill their duties. On top of this I hope to provide a level logical outlook to the laws being brought forward to the Senate for proposal.

Section IV: Closing

I’m thankful for the time those who have read this have taken. I hope I’m given the opportunity to improve the State and the Congress. For too long useful committees have been left to rot without the guidance needed to properly fulfill their respective jobs. As well as many discussions need to be had to move forward with improving our States. Thank you again for taking the time to read, and thank you to those who support.

Signed,
Bob(Innovativemind)

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support brother!

Signed,
DannyboyLaw, esq.

2 Likes

Huge support.

Skye Jones
Former Secretary of State
princess skye!!#9640

2 Likes

Yes, support. Go 4 PPT.

2 Likes

I highly support this individual.

2 Likes

Support
-UprisingAmerican

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support,
Jordan_Chime.

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

Support 100%, even though he may not support me, I will definitely support him.

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
Fastbird4
FastSignature

2 Likes

Fully Supported and Endorsed.
Firextro
SCFD Senior Paramedic.

2 Likes

Multi-term senator who has proven his worth within our government, good luck.

Support.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes