▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Table of Contents

• Section I: Introduction
  • Section II: Experiences
  • Section III: Goals
  • Section IV: Closing

Section I: Introduction

Hello people of Firestone. I truly appreciate the opportunity to run for a position such as this. My name is Innovativemind or Bob, and I’ve been a part of ROBLOX and many of it’s communities since 2009, spending lots of time learning, and adapting. I’m not the largest veteran of Firestone, but I want to make it a better place, with the ideas that I have even though I know some will be shot down.

Section II: Experiences

As a player I’ve spent time learning many skills, here is a list of some of said skills, and experiences.

• Public Relations
  • Trello Formatting/Management
  • Legislative Writing
  • Event Management
  • Group Management
  • Economic Management

These are only some of the things I’ve learned and done, I wont make this unreadable by posting an elongated list that is obnoxious and over the top. If anyone cares to know specifics they’re welcome to get in touch with me and I can show them first hand examples.

Section III: Ideas

I like to think I have many ideas that could help better the County, not only for the avid participants such as our fine SCSO, FSP, Homeland Security, and Department of Corrections, but for the average citizen as well. The list below will provide some of my ideas, and I hope you, the people enjoy them.

• Establishment of a Firestone County Soccer League (Simple development and management will aim to have both done myself with trusted developers)
    • For the average citizen activities may be hard to come by, that being said being able to attend, and possibly gamble on such events with the proper laws imposed could be a great addition for the citizens of this county.
  • Try to provide more opportunities for the SCSO, and FSP to expand so that our fine citizens know they’re protected, and that their simple calls wont be missed due to these fine public defenders being tied down with other calls.
  • Establishing that the DPS (Department of Public Safety) themselves cannot terminate employees, but such a power would reside in the Governor and/or the County Executive.

These are only some of the ideas I have as I stated above, and I hope you take the time to read and consider them as Citizens, and Employees of the County.

Section IV: Closing

I truly hope, I’ll be given a chance to serve this County and prove my worth, if given said chance I believe I could make major efforts to uphold integrity, unity as a County, as well as better the already amazing Firestone experience for all. I know many of you do not know me, but I appreciate the time you’ve put in to take all of the candidates into consideration and hope you find me agreeable, no matter who you vote for make sure to get out there and make your opinion known, as these elections may decide the future experience you have here. Thank you for your time and patience.

Signed,
Innovativemind(Bob)

3 Likes

Support and endorsed.

2 Likes

Usually to a newcomer I’d recommend starting in CC or the house, however you seem like you know what you’re doing so I’ll go ahead and support you.

%5BSignaturee%5D

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

i was blackmailed to support

2 Likes

2 Likes

support

1 Like

This candidate is MORE then qualified and I’d actually like to see him in the Firestone Senate. 100% support.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support hi bob

1 Like

Support.
https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/senate-special-elections-of-february-2018/2399

2 Likes

Support. I do not like your first idea or second but there is only one on the ballot.

1 Like

Full support.

Signed,
Wolf%20Signature
Wolfcreator2
Warden
Firestone Department of Corrections

1 Like

Support.

Signed,

signature

Markehabashi
County Councilman

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Support,

Former Deputy for Stapleton’s County Sheriff’s Office

~iiMaxxy2

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/364a4e13e42bd872de80ddf8e5c8ff85
supporting to stay dead!!!

2 Likes

Was too lazy to read it all, I just read the outline.

Lots of words, seems professional.

Support.

1 Like

Support, And fully endorsed.

I was threatened to be killed. Anyhoo, I support.

1 Like