Ingame Applications for Businesses

Hi so. I am the business owner of SPG - Stapleton Powergrid (licensed business Commerce). I reached the stage where I was wanting to release applications, and thought, to reduce trolling, I’d give an ingame application centre a good go. I successfully managed to make a well functioning one. I was recently thinking and thought, I’d be happy to make them for any businesses that want them, for free.

How it Works
It’s simple. It’s kinda like the Firestone ingame Universal Application Centre. But just one application (you can have more than 1 in each centre if you wish but I can’t see why you’d need it for a business). People join the game and can type their answers up. They then hit submit, and it makes a Trello card on a Trello board of your choice in a list of your choice, with their Roblox name and all the questions and their answers. It then kicks them from the game when the card has been made.

Why it’s Better than Forms
First of all. It reduces trolling. In Google Forms, there’s no real way of tracking who actually does the forms. You can turn on email collection, but they will just put a fake email. With the ingame centre, it records their Roblox name, regardless of what they put their Roblox name as if you choose to have that as a question. And if they troll, you instantly know who they are and you can ban them from your business or whatever. Secondly, ease of access - Google Forms isn’t good for organising and adding people. Yes, you can make a webhook to post responses. But that’s besides the point. You can’t organise into parts like Pending, Passed Background Check, Passed Application Check, Failed, Passed, Letter send, etc and so on. In Trello, you can. Just use labels and/or lists and/or custom fields. And you can add people to the Trello board and make it private, so it’s a lot easier to mark them. And it’s faster at posting responses. The time is takes to post the responses to a new Trello card is a couple sentences. Whereas with a webhook, it can be hours with some services.

Why it’s Better than things like (but not limited to) Bloxtech and myCentre
Both services I mentioned there in the title for this section both have limits on questions etc. And they are slow or sometimes don’t post responses on webhook etc. I will give no question limit whatsoever, and as mentioned, it’s fast at posting.

Design
You get to choose the colours and pictures (if you want them) on your application centre etc. You can tell me what fonts you want, and even text sizes and section titles etc. It is extremely customisable.

Contact and Conclusion
If you are interested or have questions, DM me on Discord: jackfrojpg#9691 . Be patient and don’t spam me or I’ll block you :slightly_smiling_face:. Thanks for reading this! I’m just trying to be helpful :grinning:.

DISCLAIMER
I don’t take any responsibility if, for any reason, and application doesn’t get posted to the Trello. I’ve never had this issue and there isn’t anything that would make this happen. The only thing that could ever (rarely) cause this would be an issue with the API.

Note:
This is fully made and scripted by me. This is NOT myCentre, Bloxtech, etc. None of that. Fully made by me from scratch.

6 Likes

yes yes eyes!!!

scriblelz animal food & co

3 Likes

yes

capital gas co

3 Likes

Best idea I’ve seen, Firestone State Steakhouse and Firestone Citizens Rights Campaign!!

3 Likes

what do u use to make them? cuz if u use mycenter, its dumb and sometimes breaks

2 Likes

what do u use to make them? cuz if u use mycenter, its dumb and sometimes breaks

I make them myself from scratch. All scripted by me.

3 Likes

DM me if you are interested.

2 Likes

DM me too if you are interested.

2 Likes

You too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes sir! DriveGlide Car Services, Charters & Logistics. Amazing idea.

2 Likes

Yas dm me

2 Likes

dont use mycenter.

source: i was an early exec of mycenter

just use google forms, what is the advantage of in-game applications; except for very few groups like CGoF.

2 Likes

this isnt a bad idea, maybe we can even have in-game interviews for certain departments/jobs

1 Like

mycenter actually works and you can even purchase an interview center for i think 150 rs or something like that

1 Like

Correct about the interview centres I think but I’m doing this for free. Not everyone has 150 robux.

And for myCentre. It doesn’t always work. It has outages and crashes and has question limits etc. And there is the watermark etc

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like