Induustrious for Arborfield City Council

Howdy! I understand many of you may not know me, so allow me to make myself known. I’m induustrious, better known as Myles. I own a business, NoobWay, here in Arborfield. I’ve been on ROBLOX since around 2016, in Firestone for about 4-5 months.

Let’s talk experience. I’ve had multiple official positions in other groups, and hopefully being elected into the Arborfield City Council will start my political career here in Firestone.

You may be asking yourself, “What does this guy bring to the table?”
First things first, I will offer a listening ear and a guiding hand to any citizen within Firestone. The citizens make up this state, and it’s important that their voices are heard. Whether I’m listening to a criminal, a business owner or even a fellow City Council Member, I can assure you that your voice WILL be heard.
Secondly, as other candidates have, I’ve noticed a major peak in traffic violations. Not just in Arborfield, but everywhere within SC. Vehicular assault cases seem to have been going up, and it’s my responsibility to help bring that number down.

I ask that if you support me, you simply leave a reply to this post stating that you support me. If there’s anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know!

Thank you for your time, I hope to be working for you in the future.

Warmly,
induustrious

CONTACT INFO:
Discord: myles!#6715
ROBLOX: induustrious (Messages should be open to everyone!)

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

I support this candidate.

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support. I’m curious to see what you’ll do.

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

Automationeer, Esq.
Arborfield Council Chair

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone for their support!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interested to see what you’ll do, seem like a good candidate.
Support

Signed,
69superman
Stapleton County Council Chairman

3 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

i support this candidate

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!