Incompetency of Redwood Mayor FrostEspresso

redwood back at it again as scandal hotspot

might as well move the state government there too would fit right in

2 Likes

instead of reporting it to a mod report it to the city council (mods cant do anything about a bad mayor, the city council can)

2 Likes

Yikes! Some real allegations here.

3 Likes

im sorry but this message screams autism of the third degree

2 Likes

Why is this in the election category?

2 Likes

Screenshot_738
crazy

3 Likes

nah that’s CRAZY

2 Likes

idk why people in this group are so keen to have public arguments on the forums all the time, surely it is exhausting is it not

4 Likes

is this not something to be publicly shamed about?

2 Likes

oh nah das crazy (report it to mods tho)

1 Like

I agree, it’s a roblox game not irl, no need to start drama for no reason when it can be handled

2 Likes

this is a godawful take, and is how you end up with horrible officers.

for the love of fucking GOD please train your admissions officers on what to look for and how to screen people.

signed
a former department head, AO for several departments, all of that jazz

5 Likes

:hot_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue::yum:

2 Likes

Guys why have POST as a “pre-training” for being a cop, the best way is actually doing it!

2 Likes

We do actually train them on what to look for and how to screen people. What we don’t do is make tons of dummy applications for them to grade, and instead, have them work on actual applications. Then, we review their work and decisions.

1 Like

put down the shovel

2 Likes

POST should try this, tell cops what to do but don’t give them on hands experience using scenarios

4 Likes

if this doesnt point out to him how flawed his logic is i will die

4 Likes

as a member of admissions :nerd_face: i can assure you that i not only didn’t recieve training but i also hadn’t received any information about what to do, how to do it, etc until the day of applications opening, i also still am yet to receive any information about what my position/title even is.

3 Likes

thats absolutely wild

@TacticalBlue66 do better.

@Jackfruitism @redwood mayor i call for this to be looked into

1 Like