ImpeachmentGate (number 2)

@Stamose while your looking into the situation I recommend looking to see if the CCJ violated Chapter 4 § 2 (extortion) in his handling of the senate…

@crankyluke

I think he did (and I’d arrest him for it) and I think congress should address it but…

frankly a) I don’t have the time b) I don’t want to deal with it c) I got other things to handle and don’t want to get bogged down in more drama

1 Like

Bottom line is: why are people so mean on here?

Like brother in christ it’s not that deep.

5 Likes

I think it’s probably hard to change the toxic culture of firestone when it’s seemingly been this way for so long, especially if less than 100% of those with the power choose to allow it.

4 Likes

I threatened to have them prosecuted. And also, a threat implies a probability of failure. I will have anyone who unlawfully interfered in the process face justice. I am mandated by the Constitution to ensure due process and maintain order. That was in jeopardy the entire trial due to the smooth brains involved, and I had every right and obligation to do anything in my authority to prevent it.

Also, these fuckers made me involved lol. Like, y’all know what was gonna happen if a judicial officer presided over a political process. And yet, here we are. We all know you would have fumbled it like every other major circus you’ve been involved in Chris, so frankly you can kiss my white ass.

4 Likes

2 Likes

says “why can’t we all get along” and then immediately proceeds to start bashing the CCJ for absolutely no reason

8 Likes

I mean your right but there is always a reason and this time its just addressing a mistake he made

nothing will prob come of it but you know…

2 Likes

No, no I don’t think I will.

1 Like

the inevitable superchris doing the exact opposite of what he tells everyone else to do post

3 Likes

So, how does this affect the ticket sales of Barbie (2023)?

2 Likes

at least 3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.