IJake15 for Senate (May 2018)

INTRO

Hello, citizens of Firestone. First off, yes I technically quit ROBLOX, but I have yet to quit on Firestone, a group I’ve given hours if not days of my time to improve. If you’re wondering why I am coming back to run, it’s simply the fact our congress has really lacked people that actually put forth a real effort to improve our great state. Multiple congressmen and woman have been elected time and time after to just take a spot and only attend certain sessions and only vote. But, I’m not one of them. I will actually put the time and the effort to make bills, amendments, etc. to help better our state. You might think, hey, well you quit ROBLOX… how will you put in the time? Well, I’ve had so many ideas of bills kept hidden It’s time for them to get out. Now, I am willing to put a bit more time on ROBLOX and be more active in our community. Especially as my school year ends next week.

QUALIFICATIONS

I’ve been in Firestone since early 2017. Before that, I was in Norfolk shortly, and before that, I was a big influence in TRC and Rockport. But, these are the following positions I’ve held in certain states:
FIRESTONE:
Former Firestone State Patrol Colonel
Former Firestone State Patrol Aviation Unit Captain
Former Military Police Corporal
Former Coast Guard Seaman
Former National Guard Sergeant
Former Department of Public Safety Investigator
Former Department of Public Safety Bureau Director
Former Peace Officer Standards and Training Junior Instructor
Former Peace Officer Standards and Training Instructor
Former Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Service Officer
Former Department of Homeland Security Secret Service Agent
and maybe more positions.
I was part of FSP 2/11/17 - 12/30/17, almost nearly a year, and worked my way to Colonel.
I was part of DHS 1/2/18 - 3/31/18, most of the time I worked as a SS agent.
ROCKPORT & TRC:
I understand this might not really count towards experience but hey, whatever.
Former Deputy Commissioner in The Robloxian Cops
Former Senator x3 in State of Rockport
and many more positions I don’t want to list.
I was in TRC from 1/19/13 until 10/29/17 and got all the way to Deputy Comissioner

PLANS/INTENTIONS

I hope to improve Firestone, but not just by myself, I’d love the citizens help. As a senator, I will take all citizen’s advice seriously. I would love any ideas or suggestions from citizens! Just shoot me a DM or a PM over Discord or ROBLOX! I have many ideas, but I don’t want to yet release them to the public, but here are a few ones I will:
Make Laws to better define FRP, and make laws to counter criminals usage of the “new life” rule.
Reform of old and outdated laws.
Define more laws that have yet to be defined.
Help better firestone with realistic laws that align with ROBLOX.
Use citizen’s suggestions to make laws.

CONCLUSION

As a Senator, I feel I can achieve way more than my peers and former senators, and I hope to increase my activity greatly. I have great knowledge of Firestone laws and being a former member of the law enforcement community, I have a great understanding of how it works, providing me with the grounds to help improve our law enforcement community and our community overall. With all this knowledge and experience, I hope to serve you all as a Senator of this great state.

Reply with “Support”, “Signed, NAME”, or “Endorsed” if you support me and would like me as one of your Senators to help better Firestone. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, shoot me a DM on Discord, :star_of_david: IJake15 :star_of_david:#5527

A Vote for Jake is a Vote for a Better State!

1 Like

support and endorsed.

2 Likes

you didnt even read

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Didn’t you quit or some shit?

1 Like

maybe read and it says i legit quit but im back

1 Like

Support. Good luck ijew.

signature2

2 Likes

support and endorsed

1 Like

LET’S GO. LET’S GET IJEW15 INTO THE OFFICE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

SUPPORT.

3 Likes

hes alive omg

Support and Endorsed

1 Like

Support & endorsed. You’re a pretty chill dude

Signed.

1 Like

support

1 Like

thanks for support

1 Like

Despite the fact that there’s a thot trying to bring you down, I believe you will excel in Congress, as you have in Firestone State Patrol.

Support,
GetEnveloped
Chief of Staff to the Governor

this does not serve as an official endorsement

2 Likes

thx also was she the one who got me re-banned?

1 Like

Nah, another moderator mentioned that you were only banned for a few hours, so the person who unbanned you re-banned you.

2 Likes

aw shucks. well ill wait my week.

2 Likes

forgot to mention that this does indeed mean i will actually attend the sessions, even tho my account says i “quit”

1 Like

oh i didnt even notice i got 7 signatures gg

support

your the guy i saw at the courthouse for expungements

~rez_a