iiVortexRBLX for Senate

Good afternoon to you all,

I’ve decided to declare my candidacy for the senatorial elections this cycle in hopes to be able to bring experience, dedication, and skill to Firestone’s Congress.

Many of you may not know who I am, I have been a Citizen within the State of Firestone for several years and have now decided to serve within the State Legislature. Those of you who do know who I am, know that I’m a very experienced individual with improving the infrastructure of states in which I serve in, helping the expansion of small businesses, and writing bills. Throughout my several years of experience within the legal field; serving as an attorney within the State of Mayflower and various other groups, legislative field; writing numerous bills, even getting the opportunity to chair several senate sessions, and law enforcement field on ROBLOX, during this time I’ve learned much and would consider myself to be a very knowledgeable person in these fields. If elected, I plan to help grow small businesses, protect the rights of our citizens and those who serve in our emergency services, and bring activity and leadership into our congress.

Some plans I have if elected include:

• Aiding small businesses, assisting in their expansion

I will be personally reaching out to small business owners, as well as leadership within the Commerce Department, to ensure that all businesses are able to grow and strive the way they deserve, as well as introducing legislation for economic support.

• Ensuring the stability and consistency of our law enforcement agencies

I spoke with several different law enforcement officers to hear their opinions on the problems facing the emergency services community. Overall the majority stated they had issues with their superiors, and the large amount of crime rates recently. If elected I plan to address these problems, and will work closely with community officials to make changes.

• Reaching out with members of the community, gaining everyone’s input and opinions on important decisions, ensuring that everyone has a voice

I plan to personally speak to as many people as I can and create a forum thread in which people may suggest legislation and ask any questions they may have.

• Communication with both chambers of congress, working with other members of congress to create significant improvements to our state

If elected, I will work diligently with both houses to ensure important legislation can pass, and to ensure that we are representing the citizens of the state to the best of our abilities.

I thank you for the opportunity to present myself to you all, if elected I plan to work closely with both chambers of congress as well as the citizens whom I serve to improve our state legislature, and the state as a whole.

Thank you,

iiVortex_RBLX

10 Likes

i support my homie.

7 Likes

I support my gay homie Vortex Law

8 Likes

How would you do this?

Moreover, in our state, the State Department is not directly responsible with the oversight of businesses. In our state, the Commerce Department is responsible for the oversight of businesses.

7 Likes

I support

8 Likes

Sorry that’s a mistake on my part, I meant Commerce rather than State, gotten used to referring to Commerce related departments as the State Department as most groups I’m in tend to do that. I personally believe one of the main reasons small businesses struggle to grow is perhaps their lack of human resources and publicity. In the past I was able to help small businesses by aiding owners in gaining publicity and acquiring more competent employees who have specific skill traits such as graphic design, management, public relations, etc. At times small businesses struggle to grow due to business owners not having the best experience in this line of work, not being able to gain employees and community members overall, struggling with community growth, etc., my ideal goal would be to work directly with these people in need of support, offer my services, and support and introduce legislation in favor of expansion in the private sector.

7 Likes

hey pal how’ve you been?!! long time no see, eh?

6 Likes

Very much support

7 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Support!

7 Likes

Support.

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Support.

7 Likes

Support

7 Likes

Support

7 Likes

i am not a homosexual please stop asking

support

6 Likes

Posting on their behalves; supported via discord:

ixJak_e (ixJak_e#1376) - Screenshot by Lightshot
mistypro2 (mistypro2#0163) - Screenshot by Lightshot
sir_spang (not spang#9521) - Screenshot by Lightshot

6 Likes

Sure, since you follow what I’m doing with my campaign, I’ll give you support.

6 Likes

Posting on their behalves; supported via discord:

DistrictLegislation (DistrictLegislation#6303) - Screenshot by Lightshot
ArceusXR (k2#6008) - Screenshot by Lightshot
KaranTheDonkey (Karan#ٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴ6765) - Screenshot by Lightshot
tactlcalnoob (tacticalnoob#4746) - Screenshot by Lightshot

Thank you all for the support, I’ve reached the 20 required signatures, I wish those running the best of luck and I look forward to working with all of you in the future.

5 Likes

supppppppppport!!

5 Likes