iiVortex_RBLX & MichaelCalabrese for Prominence

Re-elect iiVortex_RBLX & MichaelCalabrese

Mayor of Prominence

I. Candidate Introductions

iiVortex_RBLX, Mayor Candidate,

Hello, I am iiVortex_RBLX, the incumbent Mayor of the District of Prominence running for reelection. This past term has been eventful for the District of Prominence, with the exception of the last month or so. We’ve made great progress on our Prominence Library project, which is being led by StrategicResponses. Working in collaboration with the District Council, which was diligently led by MichaelCalabrese these past few months, we’ve managed to accomplish a lot and I look forward to being able to accomplish a lot more within this great district. If re-elected, I plan to continue the progress we’ve made in Prominence and further expand our future to truly better and improve our district.

• Chairman of the Stapleton County Council
  • Incumbent Mayor of the District of Prominence
  • Redwood Chief of Staff
  • POST Instructor, Head of Admissions
  • Advisor to the Mayor of Arborfield
  • Former Senator
  • Former County Affairs Committee Member
  • Former Redwood Clerk
  • Former Deputy Mayor of Prominence
  • Former County Representation Board Prominence Delegate

MichaelCalabrese, Deputy Mayor Candidate,

Hello, I am MichaeICalabrese, I am running alongside iiVortex_RBLX for the District of Prominence, you may know me from SCFD where I am a Firefighter, DOC:MD where I am a seaman, or a Deputy First class in SCSO. Throughout my time in Prominence, I have been a District Chairman this term and a Councilman for the past 3-4 terms. Having served in the legislative branch for this long, I hope to be able to serve in the executive now. I hope to serve this great district as Deputy Mayor to serve each and every one of you for the next four months.

• Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Deputy First Class - Current
  • Department of Corrections - SCO - Current
  • DOC:MD - Seaman - Current
  • Stapleton County Fire Department - Firefighter - Current
  • Department of Public Works - Public Employee - Previous
  • POST Admissions - Current
  • DOBW Watercraft Tech - Former
  • District Councilman - Former - 3-4 Terms
  • Prominence District Chairman - 1 Term - Current

II. Accomplishments

Within the past several months we’ve managed to accomplish quite a lot. The following outlines our accomplishments in this past term.

• Hired a number of competent staff for our district and assigned specific duties and assigned monthly reports for both the Press Office and Clerk’s Office.
  • After Aesthetically was elected County Executive, a new Chairman was needed to replace him, and since MichaelCalabrese was confirmed as Chairman he has done great work in the council.
  • Began the Prominence Library project, appointed a competent Chief Librarian to lead the operation and have made good progress on it so far.
  • Succeeded at our promise to allow more transparency, a total of 10 Mayoral Releases and Press Releases have been made throughout this term, and I plan for this number to increase for next term.
  • Number of Mayoral Decrees regulating Executive Offices, and a Mayoral Decree to outline the Prominence Library Project.
  • Kept our District resources up to date and accurate to ensure the public has easy access to our district’s information.

III. Plans for Prominence

• Interacting more with businesses. Myself and ADMIRAL_RICKY tried frequently to reach out to businesses, but it was difficult to schedule a good time for business events. This term, we hope to better organize business relations and events.
  • Continuing with high standards for our district staff. Nearing the end of the term, we did not strictly enforce the monthly reports, however, this is something we want to re-integrate. We’ve always held high standards for our staff to serve the people of Prominence, and we plan to continue keeping these.
  • Continue working with the District Council to pass the necessary legislation to improve the overall inner workings of the District of Prominence.
  • Transparency is another goal we hope to have. As mentioned previously, we’ve had a total of 10 public releases this term. I hope to increase this number in this upcoming term and create more public releases.
  • Unfortunately, we were not able to hold any open offices this term, but next term this is something I hope to do. We hope to coordinate a joint open office early in the term with the Mayors of the other cities to speak with anyone who might have questions.
  • Our Press Office has had great work done recently with the new appointment of DiazEdmundo to Press Secretary. He has done great work and I hope to continue this progress in the upcoming term.

IV. Conclusion

Myself and MichaelCalabrese have been serving the great District of Prominence for the past several months, and we hope to continue our great progress this next term. We hope to have your support in this election and we thank you for reading our speech!

Regards,

iiVortex_RBLX
vortex#9683

MichaelCelebrese
Michael P.#6969*

6 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support bby!!!

4 Likes