iiVortex_RBLX for House of Representatives

iiVortex_RBLX for the Firestone House of Representatives

I. Candidate Introduction

Greetings,

Many of you may know me from either my time serving in public offices in Stapleton County, the District of Prominence, or my time as a Senator. First joining the Firestone government, the Senate was the first position I was elected to, I was somewhat new to legislating at this time. Since then, I’ve joined Municipal Governments and the County Government, have made impactful legislation, successfully ran the District of Prominence, and brought it out of a state of inactivity. I plan to bring this same level of commitment and my legislative leadership experience to the Firestone House of Representatives.

II. Experience

Within the past year, and several months prior to then as well, I’ve had the opportunity to serve in many positions within the State of Firestone. In these positions, I’ve worked with a variety of experienced people and was able to see how a government is supposed to function. The experiences I’ve learned will ensure that my time serving as a Representative is not wasted, and can benefit the state as a whole. The following is my experience in the State of Firestone:

• Chairman of the Stapleton County Council
  • Mayor of the District of Prominence
  • Redwood Chief of Staff
  • POST Instructor, Head of Admissions
  • Former Senator
  • Former County Affairs Committee Member
  • Former Redwood Clerk
  • Former Deputy Mayor of Prominence
  • Former County Representation Board Prominence Delegate

I am aware and have spoken to the County Executive that if elected, I would need to vacate my position as Chairman of the County Council, but I believe I have more to offer as a member of the State Congress than to continue running the County Council, I believe we’ve done a lot of very good work in the past term and I hope that progress continues.

III. Goals and Future Plans

The County Affairs Committee will be a priority of mine if elected. I’ve served in nearly every municipal government and the county government, and as such, I believe State and municipal/county government relationships are very important. Ideally, I would like to have an open dialogue with municipal leaders provide support from the State, and also ensure that their wishes and views are being taken into consideration when legislation relates to their operations. As County Chairman, early in the County Executive term, we began state-county communications to allow for the Governors to closely connect with the County Leadership, and I would like this to be something we continue.

I plan to work closely with my colleagues both in the House of Representatives and the Senate on legislation that is suggested, and legislation relating to v3. Having written numerous laws in the past in my prior and current occupations, I will be able to aid my colleagues with the creation or revision of legislation.

Reaching out to businesses will be another priority. This was a campaign goal I had during my first Senate election, and it is still yet again a goal of mine. In the District of Prominence, myself and my Deputy Mayor, as well as when I was Deputy Mayor under DyingSym, frequently reached out to business owners, scheduled events, and heard what issues they were facing. It would be my goal to assist and support businesses in any way that I can and ensure that their views are being properly represented in Congress.

I would also like to hold more Congressional events to further connect with our private sector, departments, and citizens. This hasn’t been too much of a frequent occurrence around this time but I hope to bring back more congressional events to be able to engage with the public more.

IV. Conclusion

Having run the legislative branch in Stapleton County, and having led the District of Prominence for the past several months, I believe bringing my skillset and expertise in the field of legislating and leadership will prove to be extremely beneficial to the Firestone House of Representatives. I hope to have your support in this election.

Regards,

iiVortex_RBLX
vortex#9683

2 Likes

Support, good luck!

4 Likes

support DUH

3 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes