iiVortex_RBLX & ADMIRAL_RICKY for Prominence

iiVortex_RBLX & ADMIRAL_RICKY for Mayor of Prominence

Introduction

iiVortex_RBLX, Mayor Candidate; Greetings, I’m iiVortex_RBLX, the incumbent Mayor of Prominence, running as the Mayoral candidate in this election. I’ve served most of my term as Deputy Mayor under DyingSym, and together we’ve made significant improvements to the city. I hope to be able to continue the great work we’ve done for Prominence and continue to serve as Mayor of this great city. I’ve served in the state congress as a Senator for six months, served in the Redwood Executive Administration, and currently serving as Prominence Mayor. I’ve had a large amount of experience in the legislative and executive fields, and I believe we can continue to make great accomplishments and improvements to our city.

ADMIRAL_RICKY; Deputy Mayor Candidate; Salutations, I’m ADMIRAL_RICKY, iiVortex_RBLX’s running mate in this city mayoral election! Some positions you may know me from include being a Supervisor within the Department of Public Works, Head Supervisor within the Department of Boating and Waterways, Chairman of Whipped Cafè, Speaker pro tempore of the House of Representatives, Press Secretary of the City of Arborfield, and lastly, my employment within many businesses. I’ve worked most of my career within department, business, and legislative fields however I hope to move more into the executive field. I hope to serve as your next Deputy Mayor in the District of Prominence!

Accomplishments

Within my short month-long term serving under DyingSym, we made a great number of accomplishments to improving the city.

• Re-created each of the Prominence trellos, and reorganized each of them.
  • Selected staff to aid with the restructuring of our city, and bringing it to an active state.
  • Introduced a number of bills, mayor decrees, and charter amendments aimed at improving activity - within the district and fixing issues with the legislation.
  • Met with business owners in the district and worked with them to improve their business, established communication between businesses and the Prominence City Administration.
  • Re-organized general prominence documentation and discords, confirmed a City Council Chairman, appointed and nominated several other city administrative staff, and much more.
  • Within my short tenure as Mayor I released a Mayoral Decree with the intention on ensuring activity amongst the city’s administration.

Plans for the Future

• Holding events with businesses, one of our campaign goals that we have not yet been able to fulfill is hosting events with other businesses, it will be a goal of ours to improve public relations and helping businesses grow by holding events with them.
    Increasing the productivity and activity of the executive staff. I plan to implement very high standards for our staff and appoint people who will be able to aid with the improvements we intend on bringing to the city.
  • Continuing the improvement of the city, we intend to ensure that activity is continuous and that the city is always hosting events, and fulfilling its duties.
  • We plan to continue holding meetings with business representatives and plan to hold meetings with our city’s executive staff, and county administration to keep close communication with them.
  • Transparency has always been another goal of our city, recently our press office has lacked a bit, but we plan to release weekly press releases and keep the public updated on our city’s advancements.
  • Adding to the plan of transparency, I plan to hold open offices at least once per month, to engage with the community and answer any questions they may have and hear their suggestions and feedback.
  • We plan to work with members of the Prominence City Council when necessary to better represent the citizens of Prominence and help pass legislation.
  • Continuing the expansion of our press office to include more civilian interaction events.

Concluding Statement:

Together, myself and ADMIRAL_RICKY plan to keep the city moving in the right direction by consistently improving activity, and employing staff who can help us towards this goal, as well as improving our relations with the public.

Signed,

iiVortex_RBLX, Mayor Candidate

ADMIRAL_RICKY, Deputy Mayor Candidate

6 Likes

big support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support cuz Vortex and ricky are super cool and nice :smiley:

4 Likes

SUPPORT

4 Likes