iiOblivious_Lawz For Representative

roblox

iiOblivious_Lawz For Representative

Adjusting The Future, Not The Past

ABOUT THE CANDIDATE

My name is iiOblivious_Lawz. I have been in-and-out of the State of Firestone since late 2017, early 2018. I’ve made my rounds around different ro-nations, ranging from Mayflower, Aigio, Vancouver and of course, Firestone. My legislative experience varies across the different states, and Firestone has not yet been a state where I’ve ran for public office, however I have full faith in my choice to run here and to bring some more competence into our states congress.

Have I been in a firestone department? No, however just being in and around the state I’ve recognized a plethora of different ways in how the state operates which I strongly believe will take a big part in the legislation I vote on, submit and assist other members of our congress in writing. There is always a time for a new beginning, and this is the beginning for me. Vote iiOblivious_Lawz into your House of Representatives so we can Adjust The Future, Not the Past.

TERM PLANS

• Should I be elected into this office, throughout the term I serve I wish to connect with some departments, especially the new municipal ones and our various local businesses to assist, support and encourage the succession of these staples to our state. I am a strong believer in our lower government and local vendors and I want to ensure that all the support required by these municipalities and vendors are given so that our state can properly operate as smoothly and as efficiently as possible.

• Moving into Version Three, I want to make it a mission of mine to ensure that we have the smoothest transition into a new era of Firestone when it comes to the government and the departments under it moving into completely new part of this state. I wish to get our legislation in a position where both V2 & V3 have acceptable, sustainable and properly prepared laws & regulations in place so that the transition comes through as easily as it possibly can.

• Although I’d like to post a huge list of plans; I honestly don’t have anything else major that I’d like to do here. My main goal is to get Firestone to remain in a stable place when it comes to the congress that lies within it, fixing things along the way to ensure a successful government is being displayed. Any small issues that come my way during my term, I will make sure to get it fixed to show the responsibility that we, as legislators need to keep the state, the government, the bussinesses, and our competency afloat.

CLOSING STATEMENT

I hope that you, the citizens of firestone make the right choice to bring the people we need into your government. Chose wisely, and use your constitutional rights to vote those who you think deserve it into the Congressional Office. Vote for iiOblivious_Lawz to see some positive change to our future.

Thanks,

/s/ iiOblivious_Laws
Congressional Candidate

1 Like

Can you list some of your legislative experience in other groups?

2 Likes

You say you’ve been in Mayflower, Aigio, and Vancouver. I cant speak for Mayflower but for Aigio and Vancouver as someone who’s been active in both groups over time and held government positions, I don’t recall ever seeing you in either.

Furthermore, you aren’t even in the Mayflower, Vancouver, or Aigio groups. The only group you are even in actually is the State of Firestone group.

3 Likes

To add on this is your first post within this community and you joined the forums an hour before you posted this speech.

3 Likes

not only that but you joined the Firestone Discord server today

3 Likes

GO VOTE!! House of Representatives Voting 2022-3