iiDiehard_Law for Stapleton County Council

When I first thought about getting involved in the political scene here in Stapleton County, I hesitated. But then I realized how much we as a council can do for the community and how vital it is to have a Council that truly listens and acts. Being able to commit myself to the council and take on this role will ensure that all community voices are heard because that is the vital and most important ability a council should be able to perform.

Firstly, I want to make it open and honest with the citizens of Stapleton County and ensure that the County Council is transparent, ensuring that all decisions are made openly and with input from the community. With that being said I want to start holding regular town hall meetings and forums to engage with residents and gather feedback.

I also want to be able to support both the large and small business within our community, being able to provide resources and support to local businesses is vital in ensuring that they are able to grow and succeed. Again, with that being said I also want to attract new businesses to the area to create more job opportunities for residents.

Moving along, I would like to be able to establish many different initiatives to recognize and appreciate the hard work of our first responders and public service employees, such as awards, appreciation events, and community acknowledgments. With that being said I want to be able to foster a strong and enhancing relationship between public service departments and the community to enhance trust, communication, and mutual support.

To be able to enhance the entire community I also would like to be able to support the criminals within our community, because in all seriousness without the criminals roaming our streets and committing crimes the community would not be able to survive. Therefore I believe being forthright and supporting criminals is an amazing opportunity to enhance and support community engagement across the entire county.

Thank you for your time and support. Let’s build a future we can all be proud of.

Stapleton County Council Special Election, June 2024

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Supproy

2 Likes

iiPennsylvania_Laws

1 Like

andy_thecreatoryeye

1 Like