iFedoraLostic for House of Representatives

STATE OF FIRESTONE [SPEECH]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Candidate: iFedoraLostic.
I, iFedoraLostic officially declare my candidacy for the State of Firestone House of Representatives.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Introduction: Dear, State of Firestone.

My name is iFedoraLostic, I am running for the House of Representatives Special Election for the month of September. I have included in this document an up to date List of my group accomplishments and plans you can expect if you elect me as your Representative for the State of Firestone,

As you may know, I am iFedoraLostic I have served in Firestone County and Municipal politics as well as being in several Non-LEO departments. It has been a while since I decided to declare candidacy for a position within the great State of Firestone. During my time within Firestone I have served as a Stapleton County, County Justice. I have served as a member of the Redwood City council. Both these roles require you to be familiar with Firestone law and politics. It requires you to be responsible and on time so others can count on you. Lastly it requires dedication. My dedication to the State of Firestone can be seen both in and around ROBLOX and on the Firestone Forums. I am engaged in the ROBLOX RO-State/Nation community and Have always been willing to help out by means of service. In Firestone I have worked in Departments such as DPW(Department of Public Works) and FDOT (Firestone Department of Transportation). In Stapleton V1 I joined the FNG(Firestone National Guard). I currently have held a Clean criminal record since I joined the state back in May of 2016.

Plans for Firestone.
As a potential Freshman representative I have a lot to Learn about the Firestone State politics. I am excited to engage with those I will represent and work with to collaborate on bipartisan bills that work to amend out-dated aspects and sections of the States Of Firestone’s Constitution. I am eager to propose bills in the areas of budgeting, Public Safety and Infrastructure. As a representative I represent the people in my District and those people are affected by the decisions made in the state legislature. I want to ensure that I am properly communicating with my district by means of collaborative feedback and conversations.

Conclusion:

I, iFedoraLostic encourage you to vote and support me for the September Special Elections. I will be a new face in Firestone with New Ideas and experiences as well as skills to contribute to legislation and debate on and out of the House chamber floor.

Sincerely,
iFedoraLostic.

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Full. Support. Win this man, we need more Representatives.

2 Likes

Support,

SPT Joshernaut

2 Likes

Support and endorsed.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Support

2 Likes
1 Like