iFedoraLostic | County council | Look at the read-first section please. |

*READ FIRST PLEASE —>*Just to clear up the dust, I will not be running for house I have canceled my campaign and my thread was removed. My previous thread had problems with policy’s and didn’t meet the interests of Firestone citizens. Therefor I am running for a position in which I will be able to gain more experiences and connections without being overwhelmed. Thanks for understanding.

[I-Introduction]
[II-Experience]
**[III-Plans] **

[I-Introduction]

The state of Firestone needs new leadership. We need to stop corruption and favoritism in our departments.I am iFedoraLostic I believe my plans and experiences can solve these issues. I have been in Firestone for 4 years I have seen first hand how corrupt policies and favoritism affect state security and fail to uphold the state constitution.

[II-Experience]

Stapleton county- County Justice.
Firestone- Redwood city council.
Firestone Department of transportation- Public employee (x2)
Firestone National guard-Private

As both a Stapleton county county justice and Redwood city councilman I learned what the people of Firestone want in a Leader. I Experienced working for a department through The Department of transportation and learned how to build connections for future positions. I learned the importance of defending the State and securing the interests of the public through my service in the National guard.

[III-Plans]
As a county council member I plan to purpose many ideas from supporting infrastructure to commerce. I will encourage citizens to provide constructive feedback and contact me with concerns. As county council I will work in the interests of all Firestone members. I will hold municipal governments accountable and work to reduce corruption on a local level. I will also work with the state government to find innovative ways to keep our Medical workers and Transportation workers safe while on duty. As a county council member I will host open house sessions where Anyone can Ask questions. I encourage the citizens of Firestone to support a new face in the county government.

Questions or concerns contact me iFedoraLostic#7114.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
1 Like

I’ll support you, but just one thing:

A large portion of this speech is built on the premise of corruption/favoritism within our departments, and how you see how it affects state security and fails to uphold the constitution. Firstly, from my perspective there’s no real corruption or favoritism affecting us at the moment. As a County Councilman you would not have much power to regulate departments aside from FD/SCSO either. However aside from that, I think County Council would be a great place for you, and you could pave yourself a path to Congress.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Support,

2 Likes

Just want to say, Thank you for all the supports and votes even tho we didn’t win I will still be committed to educating and gaining experiences for future campaigns. Congratulations to the winners of the County council elections and I can’t wait to see what new opportunity Firestone brings.

Thankyou,

iFedoraLostic.

2 Likes

You’ll get them next time.

2 Likes