Idea for V3; Removel of the flip feature!

, ,

Remove the “Flip” feature.

• Criminal abuse this feature
  • It makes the game less realistic
  • If someone got there car fliped they can call department of transportation to help them out.

Like if there is like 2+ DOT then the flip feature shouldn’t be able to be in use. It would give the department of transportation stuff to do.

3 Likes

support

1 Like

No support cause people flip from random stuff. Then they have to flip over again

2 Likes

well there fault, how about it is only removed when 2+ dot are on?

1 Like

Um like idk I think it would be great in certain scenarios but bad in others. Maybe have people with criminal records not able to flip? Maybe not. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

No support. What if I’m on the other side of the map and a glitch flips my vehicle? What, I need to wait forever for DOT to come help me? What if those 2 DOT are already busy? It’s just going to be a really hated thing.

3 Likes

if that happens, just push the car up yourself

1 Like

Support

1 Like

we can do this once cars actually work correctly

4 Likes

No support but we could change this where you can only flip for every 5-10 minutes

4 Likes

actually in the future in v3
dot will have a new tool to easily flip cars
this is a picture from developer @JohnAvia

2 Likes

thats just gonna be a placeable thing to look more realistic than cones (even tho its a fictional tool), its not like that will automatically flip the cars

2 Likes

WHAT IF U IN DED SERVER AND U LAND ON YOUR HEAD aka car on its head the top part and no dot on think of it i would be pissing myself

1 Like

You cant push the car up escpecially with terrain if you roll over to roblox physics you cnat unroll the roll

1 Like

Support, but only disable it if 2+ DOT are online.

However, I believe DOT Tow Trucks, SCFD Rigs (not including Tahoe), and the DPW Garbage Truck should keep flip buttons perm. as people troll them intentionally.

3 Likes