Iconic Department Dinner

You’re Invited: FNG, FBI, FSP, SCSO, DHS, DOC

There will be a Department Dinner hosted by Iconic on April 9th at 1 pm EST. It’ll be located in the picnic area between Hillview and Prominence.

More information: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BwnarGU1RSLzQZzBlt5ew83NS7mvDPlr/view

If you have any questions reach out to MaksyMR#0881 (@Maxofamillion2 )

Hope to see you there!

Signed,
bearzno
Iconic Director

Maxofamiilion2
Iconic Public Relations Director

4 Likes

I’m hyped!

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kuDfj1KFJPprU-wbNhw07m3lkPVsAP7h/view - Updated PDF

(just added DOC)

1 Like

This is racist against the citizens of firestone! No Citizens allowed? I call Bias!

1 Like

wooo same

2 Likes

every shift is for the citizens, try again!

1 Like

OH HELLLLLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHH

4 Likes

boycott iconic
forgot scfd
:frowning:

3 Likes

We focused on LEO departments for this event. We might do an SCFD one later though.

3 Likes

Change of plans, it’s going to be April 10th, a Sunday (Same time)

1 Like

boooooo fuck iconic. never eating a burger again

3 Likes

what about corrupt politicans can we come?

1 Like

if you guys are doing this for departments only… why are you posting it on the forums publicly .-.

3 Likes

Cannot believe you are refusing to feed the jobtown volunteers. This is an affront to God, and an affront to our humanity. I will be valiantly defending my volunteers from corporate hatred and greed.

( i will take 5 burgers please )

2 Likes

please keep in mind, the shifts are open to the public. Clearly you do not support our law enforcement officers.

1 Like

moved to this sunday the 9th at 1pm est.

if you are mad other departments aren’t invited, we are hosting one for them in the future. Would be too big to have them all…anyway, scfd let my burger place blow up so they are banned…(kidding)

3 Likes

*Sunday the 10th

1 Like

STARTING NOW, MAKE SURE TO COME!!

1 Like

we let most places blow up, it’s nothing personal. maybe you ought to pay more in protection money to @inspectorzeppelin

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.