I have failed you, and I'm sorry

Good Evening Firestone,

As you may or may not know, I am Speaker Pro Tempore UhYouFoundZack (Zack Michaels). When I was running for my seat in the house I made a promise to you all that I was going to be transparent, active within the community and make sure any of your needs were met. I’ve failed that - miserably at that - and I am very sorrowful and regretful for how little I have done this term. Now, I offer you this. I am willing and able to make an effort to get back into the community, get around, and interact with you all. Please let me know what you need, what you want, what your concerns are, and how you feel on a particular subject and I would be more than happy to provide for you the best I can. The remainder of this term will be about YOU. Please contact me with any questions you may have.

E-mail: repzackmichaels@gmail.com
Twitter: @UhYouFoundZack
Discord: UhYouFoundZack#4500
ROBLOX: UhYouFoundZack.

Blessings,

6 Likes

Do you have a fax number?

7 Likes

Hah, I wish.

2 Likes

say sorry immediate or I never forgive :frowning:

2 Likes

I am very sorry, sir.

2 Likes

Your asking for a second Chance? Why should we give you one now!?

2 Likes

remind me what did u do

3 Likes

I’m not asking for a second chance, I’m asking for you to help me help you.

2 Likes

Well… you got me on that one chief. I have attended and voted. Sadly that’s about it. I’ve made empty promises that I need to, and will start fulfilling. I just need ideas.

2 Likes

Zack Micheals, apology not accepted!

2 Likes

ummmmm

id rather u be a mediocre rep vs a bad one but ok

2 Likes

Well, then I will try and become a mediocre rep as opposed to the horrible excuse for a rep I am now.

2 Likes

I am sorry Mr. Michaels but I cannot forgive you

Jk love u

2 Likes

ur not a bad rep :thinking:

i dont think?

which is why i asked what u did and y u made this

2 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Because in my campaign speech I made a ton of promises. I fulfiled maybe one of them if I’m lucky.

2 Likes

Is Zack Michaels your RP name like how those try hard USAs have

2 Likes

Fuck no, I’m not some 8 year old sped that plays USA. That community is immature, and toxic.

2 Likes

nothing wrong here,

also i dont think it was entirely a good idea to give out your email

prom mayor,

2 Likes

hi zach thanks for the phone number

2 Likes