HxppyTeddyy for County Council

Hello, my name is HxppyTeddyy and I’ll be running for County Council.

For people who do not know me, I started in Firestone back in around April and I’ve been interested in the Government in all different ways. I’ve been employed in a couple of departments, which I’ll go over more later.

Goals

As a County Councilman, we all have goals. Some I’d like to complete/attempt to complete will be listed below

• Add bills into county law that would consist of protecting SCFD.
    ‣ This would consist of blocking their bays, going into the station un-authorized, hindering SCFD at scenes, etc.
  • Attempt to have the CE look into problems within SCFD and SCSO and assist and fixing them.
  • Assist the CE with any said problems within the county and anything needed.

I haven’t gone too in-depth with these and I do believe that if I get voted in, more will come.

Experience

I sadly have no government experience in the State of Firestone but I have a lot of time working inside the county. I was in SCFD for about 2 months, and I am currently in SCSO since 07/29/2019. While in SCFD, I worked alongside Former County Executive vMa_di for a bit. Also in SCFD, I worked next to Fire Chief mrzip and InspiringFlame, both very good Fire Chiefs. I am also currently employed in the Department of Corrections since 6/29/19.

TL;DR

• SCFD 5/3/19-7/31/19.
  • SCSO 7/31/19-Current
  • DOC 6/29/19-Current

Notable Certifications

EMT-P- Obtained around 6/8/19

POST- Obtained around 6/30/19
There are others, those just can’t be used unless in a certain department so I will NOT be adding them.

I wish to make the County Government stronger and ensure everything is running strong. I’ll answer questions/concerns/anything else in my Direct Messages. Discord username + tag is hi there#6869.
Signed, HxppyTeddyy.

3 Likes

Support especially someone who wants SCFD issues to be fixed

3 Likes

Support,

3 Likes

Support <3

2 Likes

port, SCFD are too overlooked with little things that would make a big difference to the employees and that should change

3 Likes

Supporting for bobsbeefyburgers, no forums account image

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Supporting for AllyLovesDogs101, can’t login to forums

1 Like

Support, my support means more than all u normies >:(((

2 Likes

Supporting for athlethargy, no forums account image

1 Like

@Chill_Bunniez close please