damn.

3 Likes

OLD NEWS!!!

3 Likes

BASED ASH? I SUPPORT HIM EVEN MORE NOW!

4 Likes

on god double support

5 Likes

Yeah ok spookdan bring up old wounds from 2 years ago, very effective. I also couldnā€™t help but notice that you were very friendly with me just a short while ago, before you took your break from Firestone! Nice to see you by the way Iā€™m sure all that time off will help you run the Executive Branch! Anyway, youā€™re running against me so you needed to change your mood with me. I can tell youā€™re scared of me being in the race so I suggest you go back to the drawing board for something more effective to slander me with, keep looking lol. Itā€™s quite putrid and pathetic that youā€™ve been in this campaign for less than 24 hours, and probably back in the stateā€™s sphere for the same amount and your pistols are already blazing. You called me a spineless fraud, I suggest you look in the mirror first.

man you really got me iā€™m holding back tears and i might just drop out, im sorry teddy :frowning:

Have a wonderful day!

Signed,

Ash1835
Former Right Honourable Governor

12 Likes

did anyone hear anything? mustā€™ve just been someone farting

2 Likes

silence you muppet

3 Likes

I take my support back until this question is answered.

Why is your name Hxppyteddyy and not HappyTeddyy?

5 Likes

good question philip, i too take back my support until this vital question is answered

5 Likes

Had a friend give me ideas and they thought it was cool

2 Likes

seems legit, i support those 2

5 Likes

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT 28289922982828x SUPPORT!!

5 Likes

i too shall follow in mr philips footsteps and resupport these two

4 Likes

i support oqtic

5 Likes

Slandering a fellow candidate??? Didnā€™t you say you were running for Governor??

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

Itā€™s technically not slander

3 Likes

Honestly anything js better than bend

Support

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes