HudsonGMidlands for County Council

HudsonGMidlands for County Council

Section I - Introduction/Background
Section II - Plans
Section III - Conclusion

INTRODUCTION

To whom it may concern,

I am HudsonGMidlands and I am currently a Stapleton County Resident and I am employed within the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office as a Deputy First Class and I am an Operative within the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office: Special Weapons and Tactics Team. After the recent incident with County Executive Patchy319 and Sheriff Noctilate, I felt that the County Executive has been given too much liberty and power. So when Special Elections were announced, I decided it was finally time for me to run for County Council. I have never been elected or ran for a public office before, but I think and know I am totally capable of being a County Councilman. During Former County Executive Kasterix’s term, the County Council was doing well and I plan to assist the County Council to get back on track to where they were when Kasterix was CE. But once Kasterix resigned, Patchy took the office and he promised that he wouldn’t fire anyone for an illegitimate reason, but he went ahead and fired Sheriff Noctilate. I am promising to stop this from happening again by creating legislation that limits the County Executive’s power to fire anyone he wants without a VALID reason. With this being said, I would greatly appreciate if you continue reading my speech and for you to support me.

PLANS

The County Charter handed the County Executive too much liberty and power in the past. So therefore, I am planning to propose legislation that would limit the County Executive’s powers to fire anyone in his cabinet without VALID reason. I also plan to communicate with Residents of Stapleton County to get more legislation proposed. I will issue monthly polls and listen to suggestions from the Residents of Stapleton County. I also plan to further expand the County Government, if the Stapleton County Residents wish, by proposing to amend the County Charter and establish the County Courts. If the County Courts would be established, they’d only deal with record expungements and civil cases. I will ensure to fight for our Residents and work to propose legislation that would be suitable for their demands, and I will continue to be an active member within the county.

CONCLUSION

Hopefully, after you’ve read my speech, I’ve convinced you to support me for County Council. I am always open to suggestions and my DMs are always open so if you ever wish to discuss something with me you can reach me at hudson#7071, and if I am elected to County Council I will create a discord server to interact with Residents of the County and to receive suggestions. I am also open to constructive and respective criticism, so please comment whatever you feel after reading my speech and I will take no offense.

Sincerely,

HudsonGMidlands

3 Likes

The County Executive should hold authority over his/her cabinet, just like the governor has authority over his/her cabinet.

This is a bad idea because it makes the CE’s position nearly useless… Making the county council nearly the executive branch of Stapleton County.

2 Likes

They dont need a reason to fire someone in their own cabinet at all.

2 Likes
1 Like

I dont think you understand what I mean.

The Governor doesnt need a reason to fire his/her cabinet either.

The County Executive doesnt need a reason to fire his/her cabinet.

Its their cabinet they serve him/her

2 Likes

I support.

3 Likes

All I’m going to say is you attempted to destroy SCSO a second time after you were given a second chance, And then you used ‘member count’ and ‘underperforming’ after DHS opened apps and took 40% of SCSO and then you blamed it on Noct. Your administration failed to live up to the standards of the Residents of Stapleton County and your Press Secretary was incapable of doing his job and he showed that at the press briefing yesterday. In my opinion you should have fired Timothy and not Noct. I’m not gonna argue with you anymore, if you want to reply go ahead I just won’t bother replying back.

2 Likes

Oh I never attempt to destroy SCSO.

I try to fix SCSO…

But they never change.

It always bounces back.

2 Likes

you seem like a good candidate, lets hope you keep your promises.

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support.

3 Likes

Can you bust down? If yes then I support (Support)

3 Likes

Yes and thank you for the support.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Screenshot_19

2 Likes

Screenshot_20

2 Likes

pigeon supports

3 Likes

Screenshot_22

2 Likes