How should I make a better speech?

Which one do you recommend for beneficial connections?

I’d join Capital Gas.

But if I were you I’d also consider DOT or DPW. Nice easy job which gets you in the picture. You don’t need to do much work to get in and if you have a decent application you can get in very easily.

1 Like

spg is a good one too since they work so closely with other depts

1 Like

have a good plan that you can do

my most recent one was to redo the jury laws
that was passed and is now in law

I am almost done with the new medical laws too

just find something that you can redo better/amend or make something new that would work/people like and say it in your plans then do it to prove you are trustworthy so you can keep getting elected as the people know you do the stuff you say. this sometimes means getting out there and looking or asking

peoples trust is important

starting city or county level is also good as cites dont have many laws and you can prob find something to do before you move up

1 Like

Sadly your not joining at a point in this States Lifespan when this was the easy part. Could hop into POST, get your cert in a week, hop into FSP or SCSO or DOC and make connections with fellow officers. Politics are all about popularity, the more people know who you are, the more likely you win. Unlike myself and others on this board like Auto and Danny and Fair, you can no longer get friends that are high up in chains of command, this point passed in 19’.

So make your friends, do you job and then run for Municipal or County. Politics are just a Popularity Contest just like Student Council Elections.

3 Likes

Lovely information. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.