House election withdrawal speech

Good afternoon,

As you may have known, campaigning has ended for the Firestone House of Representatives elections. Unfortunately, I could not acquire the needed 13 support signatures to qualify to be on the ballot. That being said, I thank all of my supporters who supported me with their signatures; And to those who did not have the time to sign their support. I do have to admit, my campaign was a long shot. After all, I was a candidate with no prior experience in the State of Firestone; And lacked of some knowledge regarding state legislature. I had decided to run, as primarily I wanted to gain experience before possibly running for governor. That, however, will not be the case for me taking a seat in the house. Though, this does not mean I will retire from politics all together. As, I am planning to pursue my passion and focus on much more smaller subsidiaries. As of 5:03 PM CST I have announced my withdrawal of the house elections. If I do come back some day to run again for the same position, I promise to keep some of my policies and ideas. Though, will be removing those that may seem to ambitious or possible. Again, I want to thank all of my supporters who supported me through the 3 day period of campaigning. That being said, I primarily endorse RodrikSousa for House of Representatives. Our bond, and policies/ideas matched me to endorse him. If you ever have the time, please vote for RodrikSousa. Thank you, and have a great day. I wish the best of luck to other candidates for the house.

,Social_Dude

11 Likes

I would recommend that you run for a position within the County Council.

14 Likes

keep going my guy dont let this stop you!!!

9 Likes

Ay man don’t let something like this stop you, you seem like a very competent fellow and I’d hate for you to stop because of something like this.

My best suggestion is to start on a more smaller position like County Council, do some research before going in by:

• Asking current CC’s in FS what their job is
• Researching the job of actual CC’s in real life
• Looking at the topics discussed by CC’s in FS
• Researching or even asking CC’s how the process works for decision making and such.

Work from the bottom and make your way to the top, sure, it’ll be slow at times but trust me the more experience you get the better knowledge you’ll obtain from it!

So, don’t let this get you down and keep pushing my guy!

9 Likes

aye you seem competent unlike some of them. keep it trucking. run for county when it opens in a week or two. I’m a 2 term County Councilman about to run for my third term, if you need any help hit my DMs

69superman#7775

9 Likes

Man seems cool, I’ll support if he runs for cc

5 Likes

I find it extremely proactive that you did this, i have never seen someone do something like this if they don’t make it. Good guy for getting up there like that

4 Likes

Please, run for county council or a city position. You have great potential and I would love to see you and the government. You seem like someone with good plans and ideas. Once you gain that experience I have without a doubt you will get the 13 signatures and elected. Elections for city positions will come up soon once the county executive and city mayors get elected. Take the shot and run for county or city council.

5 Likes

Keep it up man, full support for whatever you decide to do from here!

5 Likes

Unfortunately I won’t have the pleasure of working with you in the House, but I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors, you are a very competent person to occupy the seat. I’d recommend you to run for either county or city council to gain some experience and maybe run again in special elections for the house.

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Election Over!

1 Like