Hood4Senate

HOOD4SENATE

Firestone is in a bad shape, The congress is in a bad shape. Well it is time for that to change and get rid of the Congressmen that is either acting incompetent, lack of leadership or isn’t properly fit for their duties. We must follow the Constitution and help uphold our duties and the law properly.

Who am I?

I am a long time citizen who has been in firestone for quite sometime now. I have been a citizen since 2018 but I haven’t focused on firestone much ever since then. I am well experienced, competence and I have good knowledge about the current state Firestone is in.

I am notably from the State of New York, a long time treaty Firestone has signed with even though they have unfortunately died. I am also or have been a state Senator, in 10 different ro states, LT Governor in 5 States and Governor in 2 States. I am good friends with a few people who are in the Firestone Congress right now. I have helped negotiated a few times before with the State of New York (even though they’re dead)

My plans

My plans are pure and simple. Hopefully they will change the state of firestone well. However it will take time to get these plans enacted.

• Define Probable Cause much clearly and giving LEO’s more abilities to enter private residence and conduct lawful orders with exigent circumstances. Since this seems to be an issue now. I will be researching our current laws that states about private property including the Constitution.

• Decide wisely during nomination hearings; over the past few days, our Senate has been…well… I don’t want to use the word picky but that’s what it seems like. They had the Governor nominate 3 different people for Adjunt General of the National Guard. Well, hopefully I will encourage senators to choose wisely, look into that said nominated person, PROPERLY how they would actually benefit and much more.

EXPERIENCE

• Former LT Governor | State of Rosewood

• Former Governor | State of Georgia

• Governor | State of Pennsylvania

• Former Lieutenant Governor | State of California

• Lieutenant Governor | State of Hamilton

• Former Lieutenant Governor | State of Pennsylvania

• Former Lieutenant Governor | State of Georgia

• Former Senator | State of New York

• Former Senator 3 Terms | State of Rockport

• Former Senator 2 Terms | State of Hamilton

• Former Senator 3 Terms | State of Michigan

• Former Deputy Mayor City of Chicago

• Former President Pro Tempore | State of Hamilton

4 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

another supporter lads we’re almost there

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

he is from da hood, he a real gangster on god he a blood too

support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

suport

1 Like

suport

1 Like

how do you intend to do this? A Bill to Redefine Consensual Encounters and Detainments defines it quite well imo.

“‘Probable cause’ shall be defined as knowing that someone has committed, is committing, or will commit a crime based on facts and evidence. Any and all arrests made and citations issued by law enforcement shall require probable cause."

its already general practice to have evidence or see the crime yourself before taking any legal action. If this is about the faach incident, this was a fault of the leo’s on scene and not a fault of the existing legislation.

Why do LEO’s need more power to enter property?

cheers

2 Likes

Let’s just say that a lot of LEO’s don’t feel they have much power. Or some feel that they have a lot of power. Like you said, it’s the fault of the LEO’s so I would want to talk to LEO’s and see how we can fix it to the point where this wouldn’t happen again. Now maybe in the future a few laws would change Probable Cause scenarios but for now, I think LEO’s should be addressed properly about Probable Cause.

1 Like

Support, I like your plans.

1 Like