Holyros11 for Prominence District Council

Hello, Citizens of Firestone, I am holyros11. I am running for the Prominence District council. I’m hoping to start a political career in Firestone, and I feel this is the best way to do it!

Experience
Firestone Department of Public Works: Senior Public Employee
Firestone Department of Corrections: Correctional Officer
Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways: Advanced Watercraft Technician
I am also POST Certified.

What I hope to achieve:

-Encourage businesses to our area and help them thrive

-Be at and host events with the Administration to be engaged within the community

-Make sure that everything within the District is running smoothly, and help out where I can to ensure that Prominence is a great place to work and visit!

-Ensure that there is transparency between the District Council and the Citizens.

As I mentioned earlier, I am looking to start a political career in Firestone. I feel that this position, Prominence District Councilman, is the best place to do it. As a Councilman, I will be the person that you can come to and give suggestions or raise concerns, and be certain that I will bring them up and help resolve them.

My Experience may not bedazzle you, but I can assure you I will work my hardest to better the District and help fix any problems that arise. I believe that the Business sector is huge in Firestone, and we should make sure that they and the citizens are represented by the Municipal Government. I hope to do that if I’m elected to the District Council.

To conclude, it would be an honor to serve as a Councilman for the District of Prominence, and I hope you will help support me on this journey!

If you have any questions/concerns, do not hesitate to dm me. My tag is holyros11#0574. Thanks and have a great day!

Support. Good luck dude!

best of luck

support

support

Support.

Support

Can you elaborate on this? How would you ensure transparency? How would you make sure things are “running smoothly”?

I would ensure transparency by answering all questions the public has in a timely fashion and making sure the things that we do are accessible to the public. In terms of making things smoother, if there is an issue that would be corrected by writing a piece of legislation, I would write that bill.

2 Likes

@fbiagentabc ^ this is my reply to your question, I forgot to hit reply

Support

support

support

Support

Support!

Full fledged support, best of luck!

support, good luck

Sure.

Supported

~Con