Holyros11 for Prominence District Council

Hello, Citizens of Firestone, I am holyros11. I am running for the Prominence District council. I am hoping to start a political career in Firestone, and I feel this is the best way to do it!

Experience
Firestone Department of Public Works: Senior Public Employee
Firestone Department of Corrections: Correctional Officer
Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways: Watercraft Technician
I am also POST Certified.

What I hope to achieve:

-Encourage businesses to our area and help them thrive

-Be at and host events with the Administration to be engaged within the community

-Make sure that everything within the District is running smoothly, and help out where I can to ensure that Prominence is a great place to work and visit!

-Ensure that there is transparency between the District Council and the Citizens.

As I mentioned earlier, I am looking to start a political career in Firestone. I feel that this position, Prominence District Councilman, is the best place to do it. As a Councilman, I will be the person that you can come to and give suggestions or raise concerns, and be certain that I will bring them up and help resolve them.

My Experience may not bedazzle you, but I can assure you I will work my hardest to better the District and help fix any problems that arise. I believe that the Business sector is huge in Firestone, and we should make sure they and the citizens are represented by the Municipal Government. I hope to do that if I am elected to the District Council.

To conclude, it would be an honor to serve as a Councilman for the District of Prominence, and I hope you will help support me on this journey!

If you have any questions/concerns, do not hesitate to dm me. My tag is holyros11#0574. Thanks and have a great day!

Signed,
holyros11

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support!

4 Likes

Support and endorsed

4 Likes

support