Hobo_Bear & B_ear - Victoria’s real secret: she votes for the Bears

no offence but who wants endorsement from a powergrid company

3 Likes

Support father bear

4 Likes

especially one that’s halted operations and is going through reforms

2 Likes

Ok please, toxicity is a thing that seriously needs to be cut down on. Thank you.

5 Likes

@caroIinekitty

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I’m Chief Janitor RagnalLaw and I support.

2 Likes

Were you being held at gunpoint when writing this response?

6 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support.

Signed,
RGB_Flames

4 Likes

SUPPORT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

by me, yes.

5 Likes

@Hobo_Bear @B_ear How do you plan to work with the judiciary to ensure competence and activity?

What are your thoughts on the impeachment of @anon53012218 ?

5 Likes

What are your and your LT Govenor thought on NFT’s being brought into the state of Firestone. I plan on starting a Firestone cryptocurrency called firecoin and it will I will create the first minted Firestone NFT. This NFT will be Cuxle Map Art and it will be officially minted in the Firestone NFT Company (Not official yet, but one day it will be).

5 Likes

Support.

7 Likes

SUPPORT!

7 Likes

We hope to have a discussion with the judiciary branch to come to an agreement on how the administration can improve the branch. This will most likely be done after the public poll so we can share and discuss the findings of the poll.

Regarding the impeachment of Hecxtro, it is a shame about what happened and I believe it was an honest mistake. We’re all human, we all make mistakes and our careers shouldn’t be stripped just based off one mistake…

6 Likes

I would love to see how this progresses, they seem to be getting popular recently.

5 Likes

ah the day awaited for victorias secret to be revealed what has she been hiding all these years!!!

5 Likes