Hobo 4 Senate

Hobo_Bear For Senate

Table of Contents

I. About Me
II. Plans
III. Conclusion

I. About Me

Hello Great people of Firestone!

For those that may not know me, my name is Hobo_Bear, the former Major General of the Firestone National Guard. Here is a little bit about me.

Back in April 2016 I joined the State of Firestone, starting my career in DOC and DOT. Over the course of my first year I eventually gained the position of Deputy Secretary of DOT under the leadership of Secretary Standist. I am proud to say that all throughout V1’s DOT operations, I was helping lead the effort. In December 2016 I enlisted in the Firestone National Guard under the leadership of Voidaq and grew my career in the 1MPB, working my way up the ranks to eventually Major General.

Departments and the highest positions;

• Former DOC, Corrections Officer
  • Former DOT, Deputy Secretary
  • Former SCFD, Paramedic in Charge
  • Former FSP, Trooper (ASU AP Lieutenant)
  • Former DHS, Intelligence Office
  • Former FBI, Supervisory Special Agent
  • DPW, Public Employee
  • SCSO, Deputy First Class
  • FNG, Major General

Over the course of my 5 and a half years in the state, I have experienced almost every aspect of the Executive Branch and have met some amazing people. They have not only assisted and believed in me, allowing me to progress so far in Firestone, they have opened my eyes as to what happens behind the scenes to keep Firestone alive and successful. I hope that before I depart from Firestone, I am also able to help make improvements to allow the future generation to succeed.

I may not be a huge fan of politics, but I stand by the people of Firestone. You have been ignored by the people of congress you voted for! This is unacceptable and is not something I will stand for.

II. Plans

• My first and most important plan is to LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE. We are sick and tired of being IGNORED by members of congress who vote based on political gain or friendship, not the people of Firestone. We can NOT let this continue.

• I hope to continue what I did while running for Governor, engaging with the people of this great state. I hope to visit businesses and departments, offering my support to the people.

• Ensure TRANSPARENCY between the government and the people. I am sick and tired of politicians and government figures stating in their speeches that they are wanting to ensure transparency then not follow through! I am NOT afraid to state my opinion, I am not here to make friends, I am here to get results for the people.

III. Conclusion

If you want a government figure who LISTENS to the people and respects their opinion, vote for me. I do not discriminate, both legal citizens and criminals deserve to have their voices heard. You can expect RESULTS. I do not hide behind closed doors, I will say it as I see it.

I’m not attached to anything. I’m attached to what it feels it’s my duty, to do my duty. I think that I will die with the boots on.

I am just a man.

9 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

SUPPORT

4 Likes

SUPPORT

4 Likes

Support :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Support,

4 Likes

Support a fellow candidate, support

3 Likes

what was your involvement in the aigio incident; why are you a target of the investigation?

2 Likes

I had no involvement at all!

I was too busy focusing on the governors election.

4 Likes

So why are you being investigated

1 Like

SUPPORT

• CG MAN AND DEPUTY FIRE CHIEF
3 Likes

Same question ma’am.

2 Likes

#state-announcements wbu

1 Like

support and endorsed

3 Likes

Uno reverse why are being investigated

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

i LITERALLY explained in state announcements . . . . . . why is HOBO being investigated, nobody knows, so WHY is he being investigated

1 Like