Hmmm_Poul for Redwood City Council

HMMM_POUL FOR CITY COUNCIL

Hello, I know many of you do not have any idea who I am.

I am Hmmm_Poul, and I am running for City of Redwood City Council.

I am running for City Council because I have finally set aside much time to get myself involved in Firestone.

While I do not have any Firestone government experience, I have experience in other groups, however that were smaller.

Unlike others, I cannot make any promises about how Redwood would change with me as a City Councilman. I can promise you a professional, active, helpful, fair, and honest member of the City Council, if elected.

However, with that said, I will propose, and make laws/bills that will promote and improve our city, as well as ones that will positively affect our citizens.
Ideas:

Stricter enforcement of road laws within the City of Redwood.

Legislation to benefit businesses and further improve relations with our businesses; leading to more wanting to establish their business in Redwood.

Laws for enforcing the protection of businesses.

Furthering relations with our Citizens

With that said, some things I can tell you I will try my hardest to do if elected as a member of the City Council is:

1. I will try my hardest to see that the Citizens of Redwood get an opinion on things that could majorly affect them, or are pointed directly at them, putting my foot down when they are ignored.

2. I will always be willing to help, my DMs are open to any and all people, and I will not be like others who just send you away, I will actually help you/speak with you.

3. I will not lie to Citizens about truths, like others might have. Basically, I will listen to the community. But, I will not disclose anything that is not to be shared with the public.

4. I will do my absolute best, to make sure that there is fairness between Officials and Citizens.

• I also will do my absolute best to keep abuse out of our government.
  1. Furthermore, I would recognize and support all departments, and citizens.

2. I will not make or support laws and/or bills that will conflict with our Citizens’ interests.

3. I will listen to the Citizens voices, open to their suggestions if bills and laws.

STRENGTHS

• Professionalism

• Experience in making documents for Government/official use/resources, such as laws, penal codes/codes in general, constitutions, statutes, etcetera. [Knowledge]

• Experience in a variety of fields of Government.

• Activity

• Maturity

• Availability

WEAKNESSES

• I cannot be on all day. [But my DMs are always open, and I will respond to you as soon as I have a chance]

• I might not reply to you right away

• I am quite busy so please be patient with me.

[So please do not spam my DMs]

I thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my campaign message. I hope you all have a blessed day. God bless.

Hmmm_Poul, Election Candidate

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

/s/ Speaker of the House ADMIRAL_RICKY

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

yea this is pretty good
great and active employee at con’s dairy co (#business-announcements)

supported :heart:

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Which groups?

2 Likes

Vendetta (Former Chief Justice/Shutdown), Toronto (myths) (Current Attorney General, and former Assemblyman (Canadian name for city council)), Rockport (current Deputy Attorney General), State of Hillsburg (Current Chief Justice), and others I have since forgot about. Most are in the legal field.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Election ended. Elected by default.