Hmmm_Poul for Prominence District Counsel

Hello, I know many of you do not have any idea who I am.

I am Hmmm_Poul, and I am running for City of Prominence District Council.

I am running for District Council because I have finally set aside much time to get myself involved in Firestone; and with that said, I wish to get involved in ways I know how, and in ways where I will excel.

I do not have any Firestone government experience, however, I do have experience in other groups.

Unlike others, I cannot make any promises about how Prominence would change with me as a City Councilman, all I can promise you, is a professional, active, helpful, fair, and honest member of the City Council, if elected. However, with that said, I will propose, and make laws/bills that will promote and improve our city, as well as ones that will positively affect our citizens.

With that said, some things I can tell you I will try my hardest to do if elected as a member of the City Council is:

1. I will try my hardest to see that the Citizens of Prominence get an opinion on things that could majorly affect them, or are pointed directly at them.

2. I will always be willing to help, my DMs are open to any and all people, and I will not be like others who just send you away, I will actually help you/speak with you.

3. I will not lie to Citizens about truths, like others might have. Basically, I will listen to the community. But, I will not disclose anything that is not to be shared with the public.

4. I will do my absolute best, to make sure that there is fairness between Officials and Citizens.

• I also will do my absolute best to keep abuse out of our government.
  1. Furthermore, I would recognize and support all departments, and citizens.

2. I will not make or support laws and/or bills that will conflict with our Citizens interests.

STRENGTHS/PROS

• Professionalism

• Experience in making documents for Government/official use/resources, such as laws, penal codes/codes in general, constitutions, statutes, etcetera. [Knowledge]

• Experience in a variety of fields of Government.

• Activity

• Maturity

• Availability

CONS

• I cannot be on all day. [But my DMs are always open, and I will respond to you as soon as I have a chance]

• I might not reply to you right away. [So please do not spam my DMs]

I thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my campaign message. I hope you all have a blessed day. God bless.

Hmmm_Poul, Election Candidate

2 Likes

s u p p o r t

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

support gl

2 Likes

s upport

2 Likes

You seem like you have a bright political career ahead of you so ill go ahead and support.

Good luck

2 Likes

S’port

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

THANK YOU SITH

1 Like

support and endorse

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

@Hmmm_Poul u got 8

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

(also its council not counsel, you misspelled it in the title)

1 Like