Hmmm_Poul for County Council

HMMM_POUL FOR COUNTY COUNCIL

Hello, I am Hmmm_Poul, and I am seeking election to the County Council; I have served two terms in the House of Representatives, one term in the Redwood City Council, and one term as Chairperson of the Council for Arborfield. During my time in the House, I helped pass legislation through, which I won’t bore you by listing many, and also to strike down legislation such as Security Malpractice Criminalization Act, Passenger Identification Act of 2022, and A Joint Resolution to Amend the Constitution Relating to Impeachment; to list a few. You can find these on the forums and through the Congress server.

I also proposed the Insurance Fraud Act of 2022, which was shot down, honestly for some good reasoning.

I currently work in a few businesses, such as:

• Spectra Pipeline Management; Pipeline Technician
  • Bear’s First Transit: Deputy Director

And currently have a business that I will hopefully be getting licensed very soon; Cailan Seafood Franchise!

I formerly founded, owned, and operated, Poulgressive Insurance which I shutdown after near a year due to inactivity within the business.

It is true I did not make any outstanding changes in my time in legislature, however this doesn’t mean I cannot do the job that is needed. The only way I know what needs to be done, or should be done, is if the people, departments, and businesses reach out and inform me on what they see as needed and what they suggest and ask for me to do!

Please consider supporting me for Council, and voting me!

Hmmm_Poul
County Council Candidate

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

verified bonafied plaidifed support and endorsement

too many jobs to list
aestheticallyhappy

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

i support
(i was legally forced to do this)

2 Likes

Support, we need some competence in the council!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Campaigning closed. Voting open.