Hmmm_Poul for Arbor Council

HMMM_POUL FOR ARBOR COUNCIL

Hello, I am Hmmm_Poul, and I am seeking election to Arborfield City Council.

I have served two terms in the House of Representatives and one term in the Redwood City Council. During my time in the House, I helped pass legislation through, which I won’t bore you by listing many, and also to strike down legislation such as Security Malpractice Criminalization Act, Passenger Identification Act of 2022, and A Joint Resolution to Amend the Constitution Relating to Impeachment; to list a few. You can find these on the forums and through the Congress server.

I also proposed the Insurance Fraud Act of 2022, which was shot down, honestly for some good reasoning.

I currently work in many businesses, such as:

• Iconic; Employee
  • Pigeon Kebabs; Shift Supervisor
  • Stapleton Power Grid; Admissions Officer
  • Capital Gas; Gas Technician & Safety Officer
  • Bear’s First Transit: Associate Director

I am also Chief Executive Officer, Founder, and Owner of Poulgressive Insurance.

I am running for the Council, because I wish to continue my work in supporting and making changes, while leaving behind the chaos and unsettledness of State Congress. I plan to propose bills, acts, and other documents in an effort to nullify/edit/make legislation that will improve the City of Redwood, supporting and enforcing laws, Arborfield PD, and the Citizens of this great city.

While I may have not made outstanding and known changes to Firestone, this does not mean I cannot make great changes and that I do not have the knowledge to do so.

While I cannot make any promises about how Arborfield would specifically change with me as a Councilman. I can promise you a professional, active, helpful, fair, and honest member of the Arbor Council, if elected. However, I can promise anything I do, or plan to propose, will be shown to many citizens and businesses/departments, to get their opinion on how they would be affected by the proposed legislation. However, if circumstances do not allow me to legally share it, then I will not do so. I promise that any legislation I make, will be for the best interest of the citizens, the businesses, the departments, and the City as a whole

As a Councilman, I will try my very hardest to make sure of the following:

1. I will try my hardest to see that the Citizens get an opinion on things that could majorly affect them, or are pointed directly at them, putting my foot down when they are ignored.

2. I will always be willing to help, my DMs are open to any and all people, and I will not be like others who just send you away, I will actually help you/speak with you.

3. I will not lie to Citizens about truths, like others might have. Basically, I will listen to the community. But, I will not disclose anything that is not to be shared with the public.

4. I will do my absolute best, to make sure that there is fairness between Officials and Citizens.

5. Furthermore, I will continue to recognize and support, as well as reach out, to our departments, businesses, and citizens.

6. I will not make or support laws and/or bills that will conflict with our Citizens’ interests.

7. I will listen to the Citizens’ voices, open to their suggestions if bills and laws.

STRENGTHS

• Professionalism

• Experience in making documents for Government/official use/resources, such as laws, penal codes/codes in general, constitutions, statutes, etcetera. [Knowledge]

• Experience in a variety of fields of Government.

• Activity

• Maturity

• Availability

WEAKNESSES

• I cannot be on all day. [But my DMs are always open, and I will respond to you as soon as I have a chance]

• I might not reply to you right away.

• I am quite busy so please be patient with me.

[So please do not spam my DMs]

I thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my campaign message. I hope you all have a blessed day. God bless.

Hmmm_Poul, Election Candidate

2 Likes

Strong support!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

abort

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!