Stapleton County Council Candidate

Sections:
Section I - Introduction
Section II - Information about the Candidate
Section III - Plans/Goals
Section IV - Jobs and past experiences
Section V - Conclusion

Section I:
I, HippoGamingRB, announce my candidacy for the Stapleton County Council. I believe I have the skills needed for this position. I have time and dedication for this position.

Section II:
I started playing Firestone about 7 months ago. I obtained a CFL in late December and that made me want to play Firestone more. I then applied for POST and graduated class of 50. I then applied for the department of corrections and I got the job. When the sheriff’s office applications opened, I applied and got the job. I have applied for the department of Boating and Waterways as an administrator. I got the associate secretary position. This position helped me get more determined and helped me gain leadership skills. I recently got a promotion in the sheriff’s office. I am now a deputy first class. I have noticed that the Stapleton County Council needs a new perspective. I got into politics and I found out that this position would be fantastic for me. As a law enforcement officer I have helped many people in many ways. Now I want to help people as a councilman and I believe I can do it.

Section III:
I have many plans and goals I want to accomplish as a councilman. I have made a list of them.
-I will host/attend public events.
-I will listen to the people so I know their needs.
-I will help cities by making bills to support them.
-I will make a safer community.
-I will try my best all the time.
-I will work with other municipal offices to see their needs.
-I will make sure everyone is active in the county council and administration.
-I’d ensure a great relationship with other cities and the county.
-I’d make laws to reduce the crime in the county.
-I am willing to reduce gun violence
-I will try to nullify useless laws

My main plans are to make this county more active. Activity is the number one priority. Without an active county administration/council, the county is just basically useless. We must ensure that everyone is active and is doing their job. We can’t just have people getting elected for nothing. If I get elected, I will ensure that everyone will be active.I will encourage activity. I will make the Stapleton County Council a better place to work for.

Section IV:
Jobs and past experiences:

Department Of corrections:
Former Officer and former public relations event coordinator

Department of Boating and waterways:
Associate Secretary

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office:
Deputy First class

Department of commerce:
Licensed business owner

Peace Officer standards and Trainings:
Certified Peace Officer

Firestone Police Exploring:
Admissions Officer

State of Featherston:
Cabinet Member

Section V:
I believe that I am the right candidate for this election. I will listen to the public and look at their needs so I know how to make the community a better place. I will always keep my promises with the citizens and never let any citizen down. I do not have a lot of experience within the Firestone governments but I think the county needs a new view point. On election day, who will you vote for: A leader or a follower? I hope you support me so this community can become a better and more active place. In conclusion I am experienced with law enforcement but I want to try something different to help this community out. The County needs a bright and new perspective. What are you waiting for? Support Hippo!

Signed,
HippoGamingRB

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support from - ItzAegisahre

2 Likes

Support